X

Rappers who Sold their Souls

What's up everybody, I'm back with another article exposing d'evils in the Music Industry, check out this study in which I try to show you enough facts to make everyone realize that most well known rappers or artists in general have gotten to the point of literally selling their souls to the Devil to receive the fame and fortune they crave so much, it is plainly said in the lyrics of artists like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eminem, and many others.

Read the article here...

Artists who Sold their Souls

56 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Rappers who Sold their Souls”

1. chuckee March 17, 2014 at 9:39 am

Sirius I would love to hear more from you because it’s the truth

2. Sam Hatcher November 30, 2013 at 2:36 am

I am glad to hear someone speaking out againsit this. I appreciate the info, now I get to throw a lot of music away gladly. Love for God,the Son and the Holy Ghost. Stand Tall brothers we are at war put on your full armor of God, and carry your sword(Bible) with you at all times. Be in prayer for each other it is going to get rocky.

3. sarah March 5, 2013 at 1:40 pm

why would you sell your soul you want be here for every when the end come ant no taking back what you done

4. malilway chichi January 11, 2013 at 6:07 am

Fuck west,weezy N jay

5. xcam caldwell October 9, 2012 at 8:05 pm

fuck lil wayneee!!!!!

6. SIRIUS September 10, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Hi keykey, they want total control over people as if the masses were cattle, people would be slaves for life and will have to take a chip to be part of society, otherwise they will kill you. So in the physical if you give in, they will control you, treat you like an animal and be a slave for life, in the spiritual you would be accepting to enter hell, but if you don’t accept their ways, if you are present when the time comes for people to get the mark of the beast, as a chip, and you don’t take it, in the physical you may get murdered but in the Spiritual you will rule and judge with the Messiah for eternity. I say “if you are present” during the time of the mark of the beast, when it is implemented in the whole world as law, because some people, the few, those who read Scriptures and follow the Messiah and what He says, they will see certain signs coming and will flee to the wilderness, on what many call a second exodus, where eventually the Almighty will gathered them all out of the four corners of the earth, as He promised.