X

Lupe Fiasco and Erykah Badu

I think this video right here shows some nice details about how Satanism has infiltrated the Music Industry by exposing two artists whom I actually liked in their beginnings, Lupe Fiasco and Erykah Badu. I know many may be already discarding this, but please watch the video all the way through, symbolism is everywhere and they all have a meaning which they all know for sure.

34 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Lupe Fiasco and Erykah Badu”

1. Koresh January 25, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Hi Oscar, there is so much I would have to tell you but I’ll try to keep it short. First, my Savior and Messiah is Hebrew and not Greek/Gentile, so I do not use Greek/Gentile terms to refer to Him, starting from His Name to His Titles. The word Christian is only 3 times mentioned in Scriptures and is used by the Gentiles to talk of the Believers, not the Believers talking of themselves, and by the context one can even see that it was said as a type of insult, as being gullible. Although Christianity as known today was a result of Martin Luther, still it came out of the Catholic church so in a way is a Daughter, just one that ran from home, but that now in the end times has decided to return with a bunch of wrong doctrines and beliefs. I follow the Bible and I have found in it that both Catholics and Christians don’t do so, although they claim to believe whats on the Bible yet don’t really know ALL that is on the Bible, but if they were to read they would find many things that do not align with established church, so therefore I am not a Christian. I follow the Way of YHWH, that is Yahushua His Son, the Messiah and Savior.

2. Koresh January 25, 2013 at 2:24 am

Hi Patrick, that’s a complex question, cause I do have a Strong Belief system, yet I wouldn’t call myself religious because I feel like it has tradition attached to the term and a bunch of other stuff I don’t agree with. I Follow the Way of YHWH the Almighty. I believe everything in the Scripture as Inspire by the Most High, therefore believe that Yahushua is the Messiah and Savior, and follow Him, for He said, “I Am the Way”.

3. Oscar January 15, 2013 at 1:08 am

Hello, I’m a Christian. I’m curious as to why you don’t like calling yourself a Christian; all it means is “follower of Christ”. Christianity is not from Rome; Roman Catholicism and her daughters are from Rome… Christianity is following Christ. I’d like to hear your opinion.

4. Patrick January 8, 2013 at 10:46 pm

@Becca: How is Christianity full of lies? Can you give me some concrete examples or some reliable sources to explain this statement. I’m just curious
    @SIRIUS: Would you consider yourself a religious person or just a spiritual person? If you do consider yourself a religious person, what is the name of your religion?

5. Becca November 29, 2012 at 10:10 am

@MohammedAl: my apologies to u or any Muslim brother or sister that I offended. That statement was written about a year ago. A year ago is when I began to realize that the religion I was involved with (Christianity) was full of lies. I was reading some of Sirius’s articles, which one? I don’t remember now, but at that time all I was doing was searching for truth. The scriptures read that in the last days the anti-messiah will bring peace to a place full of war, and that he will fool everybody (because hes the anti-messiah) so when I wrote that statement I was writing it in thought of how peaceful Muslims are. Do I still believe that? I don’t rule out ANY person, especially the religious ones. Why? Because truly spiritual ppl will always seek truth, even if it means looking into what our own religious ways are. So no, and yes it can or may not be a Muslim… a corrupt one, or a Christian…a corrupt one, or a Jew…because no matter what we believe, if we stop learning and seeking truth we are destined to be fooled. As-salamu alaykam.

6. SIRIUS November 28, 2012 at 5:58 pm

I agree with you MohammedAli, he seems to have been coming out of it as he can, not being completely open about it, but you can see it through his newest lyrics, I like the song “bitch bad”.

7. plprz October 24, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I am so glad I found someone who made a video exposing Erykah. I always thought she was down with the occult b/c from the minute she came on the scene, she pushed idolatry, pagan worship and symbology. And then I noticed that when on stage she would immediately run down her many alter-egos (“also known as [insert name] and [insert name] and…”). Anytime a person speaks of alter-egos, you know they sold out! lol

@ Mya – African idolatry is not a part of black history and culture; you are WRONG. Africans come from Ham and so-called african-americans/blacks come from Shem. Shemites always knew God and worshiped God. It wasn’t until we were taught by the heathen (in this case, Africans (hamites)) that we started worshiping the elements, sun, stars, moon, statues, etc. All of this is witchcraft. The bible speaks explicitly of this in several scriptures.

8. MohammedAli October 20, 2012 at 1:12 pm

@becca please enlighten me. What in the world do you mean by “Antichrist will come through a Muslim”? Where did you read that in the Qu’ran or Bible? In fact, where is it written at all? You seriously need to get your facts straight cause I don’t buy it.

@Sirius To me it seems like some arists were forced to enter while others went willingly. I believe Lupe is one of the forced artists. He even says that he doesn’t like his album Lasers because of all the things he had to undergo. He even cosidered committing suicide because of it. Actually, Lupe wanted to have a final album called L.U.PEND and retire but his was constricted because of his contract with his record label. Then again, Lupe is a Muslim and he doesn’t try to hide it. To me, he is against the illuminati but he also had to comply with the industry..thats why u see the illuminati signs. But his lyrics are always against it. THAT’S why his album was delayed for 2 years. Whenever he writes a certain lyric to a song that his record label didn’t like, he is forced to change it. Look at the song ‘Words I Never Said’.
    What do you think? Is Lupe an illuminati or killuminati? Is the illuminati playing with our psychology here???? Tell me what you think.

9. SIRIUS January 3, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Hi Becca, the main source will always be the Spirit of Truth which comes in the Name of the Messiah Yahushua.

John 14:26
    But the Helper, the Set-Apart Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

As long as you always keep this in mind and pray for it, everything you read will fall into place, take the good and leave the bad. There are a lot of great books on the internet, even great videos with awesome information, just have to figure out what to look for. Unfortunately it will be hard to find people with the same beliefs as you, remember we are few.

There’s a great book you can start with called “The Final Reformation“, I agree with 99% of the info on it :)

10. Becca December 28, 2011 at 12:08 am

My brother, thank u for listening and informing us of the great information u have been provided. I have for a while felt all of those same things inside my spirit that have been showed to u. I was raised “Christian” and I’m seeing so many signs that haven’t felt right in my spirit but no one around me either choose to talk about it or they choose to not see. A few questions, I live in Vegas, so how do I find like minded ppl and where do u get ur knowledge from? I know everything u say is backed up by the bible, however u are also well knowledged with the Quran. I’ve read a bunch of ur articles today, so I can’t recall if it was this article or another where u speak of how Muslims take Yahushua out of their Spsits and that my brother is reason enough to believe that the Antichrist will come through a Muslim. So I don’t want to continue on a blind path as all other Chrstians are doing, so if u know of a place that I could recieve mrw knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated. May our Lord Yahushua continue to use u and bless ur tongue and thoughts through these dark days! Amen

11. SIRIUS November 1, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Hi Eric, I am aware of that verse, however I am not sure why you bring it up, if it has anything to do with the video, I did not make the video I just posted it because of some key information. Also regarding what you said last, I have done my research and that is the reason why I don’t refer to myself as a Christian and you would know that if you had read around the site a bit more, I have said it many times and in many comments also, I follow “The Way of Yahueh” which is Yahushua, of course follow the Scriptures which prophesied and testify of Him the Messiah and Savior, I hope this clarifies it.

12. Eric October 11, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Psalms 82:6 Look that up. Jesus quotes that verse too. Please learn more about Christianity and the way it was spread. Christianity is not Jesus’ religion, it is Rome’s, it is Capitalism and salvation through an idol. Wake up. The time has come.

13. SIRIUS September 30, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Hi Kricia, Illuminati are people who believe to be Enlightened by Lucifer, whose name means “Light Bearer”.

Reading the Bible is the best thing you can do, it does not matter how many times you read it, you will always find something new and wonderful.

The End of times is coming for sure, it doesn’t matter what people may say, Scriptures even prophesied people would make fun of the idea of the end times, saying that people have been waiting for too long.

2 Peter 3:1-13
    1 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), 2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the Set-Apart prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Sovereign and Savior, 3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of Yahueh the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with Yahueh one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 Yahueh is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
    10 But the day of Yahueh will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in pure conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of Yahueh, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

The Bible gives us signs of the End Times, for us to be aware the time is close. The coming as a thief in the night meas that he will come and the masses won’t even notice it, cause they are asleep, as people are asleep when a thief enters a home at night and takes everything from it, we are to watch for the signs and wait him however, so that the day may not catch believers as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:42-44
    42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Sovereign is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

People are expecting him to come at a time and in an specific way due to their doctrines, in which He will not show up. Sadly the Antichrist will be accepted as messiah when he comes, which means that when Yahushua does come, will be an hour in which no one expected him, it doesn’t mean He is not coming at time, or day in which people aren’t waiting, but instead that out of that day or time in which they are waiting, he will come at an hour which no one thought of.

But as Thessalonians clearly states, we are not to be in darkness for the Day of Yahueh not to overtake us as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
    4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief

Regarding African American Famous People who are part of the Illuminati, is not that they are all there is in it, but that’s just how you came to know of the Illuminati, these African American entertainers have become puppets of the Illuminati in order to be part of a Society that was founded by White people in England, Bavaria. It is not about the color of the skin, it is about the spiritual war we are in.

Search for Britney Spears and Mind Control within the Mickey Mouse Club, just like Christina Aguilera and those in it. George Bush is part of Skull and Bones another Secret Society, I have talked about that here on the site, he is a big satanist, Freemason and Illuminati, just like his father. All you have to do is search for all the info.

When it comes to me, I don’t refer to me as Christian for several reasons, I do however follow the Messiah who is “The Way of Yahueh”, I believe in Scriptures and Praise the Most High Yahueh, yet I have issues with the word “Christian” for several reasons. I barely listen to music anymore, I like 2Pac and Bob Marley, sometimes listen to other rappers from back in the day having lyrics with content, I almost don’t watch TV unless it is to watch a movie and look for Illuminati Symbolism and Subliminal messages, or sometimes to watch comedy, the point is to discard evil and not let yourself be influenced by the many temptations everywhere you look or listen in this world. I spend my time reaserching what is going on around the world, Studying BIble, reading the Bible with family and friends, writing articles and songs, making music, recording, going to the mountain and to the beach to enjoy the beauty of Yahueh’s creation, etc. I know about times before mine, by researching and reading a lot.

Hope to have answered your questions, blessings Kricia.

14. kricia September 6, 2011 at 10:03 pm

i am shocked…. so if u so christian like… and out of ALL of this.. tell me what is the definition of a ILLUMINATI?? i am a christian who struggles to do the right thing… but doesn’t know where to go…. ppl say read your bible ALL the time and some say the world will be ending….. but didnt- they say that for years??? God also say he comes like a thief in the night… why would he come when people think that he is coming? forgive for listening to lupe music and all…. but how can we serve God and not listen to music that we fall for, considering we get so tied up in our hearts and emotions…. even with ppl like donnie mcclurcklin, kirk franklin.. and many many more…. and how is it that IILUMINATI IS KNOWN TO BE LOOK UPON MOSTLY BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN FAMOUS ppl??? (besides lady gaga) i never hear nothing about no brittney spears, hilary duff, jonas brothers, george bush,… its always dealing with BLACK… im just saying… and if u are christian……. a true christian… HONESTY… what are you doing with your life… what music do u play? what do you listen to? what u watch on tv? how do u spend your time day in and day out at home? q how do you know these things about the ancient time when you werent even born near it! I Want all the questions to be anserd PLEASE! if you dont mind….. I SAYING THIS BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN WHO WANT TO DO RIGHT IS SEARCHING FOR SOME TRUTH! Because when the time comes…. i know for a fact i dont my soul to be seen with the devil himself…..

15. taliban August 5, 2011 at 3:02 am

First off that’s the path they chose Allah gave us free will so that’s on them. And second lucifer has nothing but lies which he whispers in the hearts of man. So I seek refuge with Allah from shaitan. Turn to la ilah hah illallah for it is better for you

16. SIRIUS July 3, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Hello Mya, I feel what you are saying, however the story of Isis and Horus or any other name they have given them, is written in the stars, reason why all ancient cultures who followed the movement of the stars knew about the prophecy, that of a coming messiah, yet they started worshiping the story instead of awaiting the Messiah,, who came with the Name Yahushua, who’s birth was announced in the stars even the same day, seen by the wise men, Yahushua is the fulfillment of all the prophecies, all that was written in Scriptures and in Heaven, as in Scriptures says the Stars were made by Yahweh for signs.

17. Omanthapoet June 26, 2011 at 12:47 am

Well the truth is these days alot of people cherish what is served on their table not wantin to sweat for anything. Illuminati on the otherhand has done a great job in dismantling the sense of reasoning of majority. When the get favors or breakthrough they don’t pay attention to every element sorrounding them. Lupe i was told is a muslim. I am disappointed in him

18. Mya June 11, 2011 at 8:32 am

When will you people (ppl of African descent) wake up and realize YOUR own science? The eye of horus is an African, ancient Egyptian symbol, one purpose of the pyramids was to help focus energy and the tetrahedron (pyramid with circles) has a whole other meaning. Also, many reputable sources will show that many biblical stories were born out of Africa (story of Auset (Isis) and Heru (Horus) was copied to be Mary and Jesus). The “illuminati” along with the Masonic orders and its offshoots are copying your science and doing a bad job at it. I wouldn’t be surprised is many of these artists did sell their souls for fame and may be imitatin what the “illuminati” instructed them to do. BUT WHEN WILL YOU PPL WAKE UP AND TAKE BACK YOUR SCIENCE? STOP LETTING THESE CHILDREN (ILLUMINATI, WORLD LEADERS, ETC.) HIJACK YOUR STUFF AND RUIN THE WORLD!!!!

19. SIRIUS June 1, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Yeah Mike is sad I know, confusion is how many of them work, they can say many things but then act in others, I just saw not long ago in the latest issue of XXL, Lupe using many of the elements of Freemasonry, a couple pyramids, the Black and White Patterns and doing also the “as Above so Below”, he is one of the options given by Illuminati for people looking for conscious rap.

20. mike May 31, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Man i am SO disappointed. I’ve always admired Lupe, got all his albums. now he is one of them too, unf*****believable! and i cant deny it becuz on his latest album cover art, you can clearly see that ”A” which stands for antichrist. how could he??? and he is said to be a muslim, wtf???

21. SIRIUS January 11, 2011 at 11:20 am

You are very welcome truthseeker, I’m glad you like the site and info, stay in touch, Blessings!

22. truthseeker January 6, 2011 at 6:18 am

thanks for these vids and exposing whats going on love this
    site

23. SIRIUS October 26, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Well selfallah, the video I did not make, I just wrote the post, regarding your “knowledge”, you are right about how Lucifer controls this world, indeed he is “the god of this world”, also I am not hiding at all, neither should anybody, so I don’t know why even mentioning hiding, the one that should be thinking about hiding is Lucifer himself, however how could he hide from his CREATOR, how could he even think to outsmart Him, that is the question.

Also the statement is wrong, Lucifer is not Knowledge, Lucifer has knowledge, which is completely different, knowledge of our world and of his dimension knowledge to deceive.

Do what thou wilt for now, for time is running out and soon judgment will come and with it, that which you chose.

24. Self Allah October 24, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Peace all,
    I also wanted to thank Dogg Starr for breaking down this video, if it was him perhaps. It really showed me that this video indeed does have Luciferic powers embedded into it. Some subliminally and yet some not so much.

I just wanted to give you my Knowledge. I could care less anymore if someone has Satanic subliminals or occult meaning in their music, video! This whole world is ran by Lucifer himself, so if you think you can hide; you can’t!

I also don’t see what the big deal is! All this was planned from the beginning so why keep complaining. It is what it is…Lucifer is Knowledge! He all of Our Gods, wither you want to admit it or not! Lol, for the 85%, have not a clue!

Big up Lupe, fuck the haters! Do you and I’ll do me! And all that note I leave ya’ll savages with this:

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” – Aleister Crowley

25. SIRIUS October 2, 2010 at 6:31 am

That’s real glance…

26. glace October 1, 2010 at 11:23 pm

this illuminati biz is deeper than many people will allow themselves to realize.nothing is free

27. SIRIUS September 10, 2010 at 11:38 pm

Hey Renee, yeah I speak about several rapper’s relation to the group the Five Percenters in the Article Jaz O Exposes Jay Z.

Thanks for your comment.

28. SIRIUS September 10, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Hey Rene, I have been asked a question like yours and I believe it applies here, so I’ll just post that and I hope it answers your question, thanks for the comment.

Hello Ali, thanks for your comment, first the video I did not make, yet what I said is based on the symbolism shown on it, which is occultist, normally leading to the same conclusion, by the works you will know them and I am speaking out of the works they are doing, it is my prayer that all these rappers get out of the control Illuminati has over them, just as Lauryn Hill did so obviously and courageously, fact which I posted on the site also, quite happy and proud of her as I do the others, the thing is that unlike her, who did it so straight forward and without having to use their symbolism, there are other rappers who you really don’t know who they are rolling with, since they can tell the fans one thing and do another, as most do, telling the world they are christians while they are not, in the case of Lupe I know he is not a Christian.

I have heard so many lines by Lupe that could be interpret either way really, as if he was with them or that he was against them, which makes me think who is he playing with, the Illuminati or with his fans? seeing the support he receives by the system, it kinda leads me to believe is the fans, but only time will tell, all I’m saying is that if a artist of such caliber as Lupe or Eminem, is going to “stand up” and “not be afraid”, then he should be as loud and clear as Lauryn HIll was in the example I pointed out, please don’t forget, that Illuminati will also put in their payroll people who look like us and talk like us but work for them, people who pretend to be on our side yet are on theirs, people who seem to be truth seekers but all they are doing is leading the truth seekers away from the real Truth, that’s all Lucifer needs, as long as people go away from Yahushua, the Truth and the Way, they are getting closer to him and like I said, Lupe is not a Christian, so he would fit here, these people are called counter intelligence and there are many of those working for the CIA in the program COINTELPRO, but let me stress again the fact that I wish they all turn their backs on the Illuminati and do what 2pac and Lauryn Hill did, here I leave you with some pictures that led me to think he might be part of it to some extent, blessings.

Here Lupe Fiasco doing the Famous Illuminati Pyramid.
    null

Here’s another pyramid, this however is a bit different, interestingly formed by him doing two of those hand signs made famous by Spock, which is a hand sign of the Jewish Kabbalah called shin, with it’s deep meaning.
    null

Him again now doing the sing of the devil, the horns of Baphomet.
    null

Here is him doing the OK sign, which forms the 666, as you may know already.
    null

The OK/666 hand sign again, this time with the All seeing eye of Lucifer.
    null

Here it is some of his clothing, this piece in particular has the skull, kinda like with one eye darken and with his name on the forehead, glorifyng death and putting himself as being a part of it, instead of fighting the image of death they support so much, as some claim he is doing with his album the Cool.
    null

The cover for his album, The Cool, with the obvious pyramid, the skull and bones on the left side, again signifying death and the secret society Skull and Bones, on the right side, a locked heart, with its key hole and on the top, a right hand, as in the hand where according to the Bible, the Beast of the Apocalypse, that on top of the pyramid, is going to put His Mark, known as the Mark of the Beast, which some believe this may be what he is implying by the right hand on top where the eye normally goes, meaning the mark of the eye in the right hand, which would make you a “living dead”, without possible salvation, like the left side points out with the skull as well as maybe brain dead and then the right side how they would have control(the key) of your heart, your emotions, your thoughts, and all this is supposed to be Cool, however I know some people claim this is him fighting back in a subliminal way, we shall see.
    null

Here is him wearing his specially made Rosary, with the symbol of “peace”, that is the peace of the world, that of Lucifer, since it is an upside down broken cross, something which witches are related with, also the A for Anarchy and Antichrist, which go hand in hand since Anarchy(Lawlesness) is what the Antirchrist(LawlessOne) wants and lastly, a lightning bolt which as you may know also, represents Lucifer who fell down as lightning from heaven, as you can see in Lady Gaga’s Logo, KISS, AC DC, Bowies eye and many other entertainers.
    null

Here is a visual explanination of the same followed by a list a screen shots from the Video Beamin which is full of Symbolism, again with fans intrepreting things in a different way though it kinda seems obvious to me, at least on this track because of many reasons which I wont even mention here. The editing of some of the pictures, to understand the symbolism used, was made by Marco Ponce.

The Pentagram of Lucifer and Lupe bowing his head to it…

null

Here is the clear flashing of Illuminati’s Pyramid and All Seeing Eye, some say he brushes of, however is not as clear as you wish taking in account the fact that in this shot, his hand has already passed the area of the eye, yet it is still right in the middle, plus the immediate laugh following kinda makes you think, again who is he laughing of?
    null

Here’s an image of his rosary again, from the video, this time showing some kinda lighting which originates from his lighting bolt in the chain and goes through al his body giving him energy(inspiration) as it does in Lady Gaga’s logo.
    null

Making a poor innocent kid do the hand sign of Baphomet, the Mano Cornuto.

More support of Anarchy
    null

Pentagrams, U.F.O.’s(The Coming Deception) and “i’s”(eyes)
    null

Falling stars, during playback of the video and him being beamed by the UFO as he is in a Praying position, as in praying to the Fallen Angels inside the UFO, who claim to be gods.

And lastly
    null

I hope that helped, like I said, I pray they he may find the truth and fight the Illuminati, everything will come out to the light soon and every one will know who is who.

Peace

29. Renee September 10, 2010 at 2:15 pm

also. all that stuff about erykah thinkin she’s god, comes from a group of believers called the five percenters or “God Body” in some areas. They think they are born gods…and Jay Z most recently and surprisingly, extremely obviously admits this in a song he did with usher “hot tottie” the lyrics:
    “they call me king hov copy, big ballin is my hobby
    so much doe they think im down with the illuminati
    my watch do illuminate, my pockets are knotty,
    but im God Body you betta ask somebody.
    I was born a god i made myself a king which means i downgraded to a human being”

absolutely absurd and idk if anyone else has caught it yet :/ but yea. apparently its different from illuminati, blasphemy nonetheless. idk bout these rappers nowadays.

30. Renee September 10, 2010 at 1:57 pm

do you have other proof besides a piece sign on lupe? have you really listened to his music. he rejects illuminati in a song of his…are you sure your allegations are accurate?…u might wanna check that.

31. SIRIUS August 29, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Hey Ozzie I feel ya bro, I mean Lupe has some songs which could make one thing he is against Illuminati but then again also a bunch of things against him, a lot of them found in the video Beamin’ I mean it makes you think if in some way he is acting as counterintelligence agent, maybe even without knowing, so that people don’t listen to other artists except for those promoted by them, I wrote a very detailed comment on this which you could look for on the site, however I’ll be writing an article about it too, so stay tune, peace homie.

32. Ozzie August 29, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Just WOW… I was never really a big fan of Erykah, but Lupe…. Day Dreaming is one of my favorite songs…..his music seems to have content, which is what the majority of hip hop lacks.

Can’t be surprised due to his affiliation with Jay-Z. Guess I’ll just have to keep Day Dream and erase his stuff too

Thanks Sirius

33. SIRIUS August 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm

That’s right Viva Leigh…

Hosea 4:6
    6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
    Because you have rejected knowledge,
    I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
    Because you have forgotten the law of your Mighty One,
    I also will forget your children.

34. Viva Leigh August 28, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Everyone needs to do all they can to envolve more real Godly enrichment into thier daily lives, Ignorance is NOT bliss.