Artists who Sold their Souls

for Money and Fame

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Artists who Sold their Souls”.

786 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Artists who Sold their Souls”

1. Koresh June 19, 2013 at 1:24 am

Thank you so much for your comment Kingsley kapukwa, I will keep doing it for sure, blessings!!

2. Non-Believer June 15, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Call me ignorant or something offensive but I don’t believe any of this stuff. I don’t even believe in the supernatural. If you all don’t like what they do, don’t listen to them then simple as that! Get a gospel song ’bout Jesus or something!!!

3. Koresh June 15, 2013 at 4:07 pm

You’re very welcome Guy, thanks for your comment.

4. Young Ray Ray June 14, 2013 at 9:17 pm

I think that those illuminati bitches need to fuck themselves

5. Koresh June 14, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Hi John, I’m happy to help bro, there seems to be a rumor going around that he is converting to Christianity, or at least starting to take the Bible serious, hopefully is true.

6. Koresh June 14, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Great point Lady716, I myself only call them entertainers nowadays however the title of the article is in that way for several reasons, one of them being that I wrote it a long time ago. Also because many of them did have a talent, skills given to them by their Creator, yet once they sell out they are only puppets and do everything they’re told, so I do understand your point completely, being an Artist myself. Thank you so much for your comment, blessings!

7. Koresh June 14, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Hi Aaron, they do it for fortune and fame.

8. Koresh June 14, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Thank you so much for your comment and your support Smily!!

9. Kingsley kapukwa June 13, 2013 at 6:41 am

Kip it up, u doing the best as bible says do not take part in devil’s work but rather expose.

10. ishmaelghetto June 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm

cool stuff and it’s soo enlightening,don’t get it twisted.

11. Chris aka rap name kray June 8, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Ppls comments made me have to post first id like to say im 19 so im old enough to know myself as a person an I admit ive had sn still deal with demons and one of thise is want to be famous for mt music an I know everyday I get better but the fact I know sellin ur soul is no joke an very real an trys to get me to turn away from god but I know my gift from the almighty such as my music an my kindness and abilty to function properly an loving family are alot better gifts then just one so ppl who sell who they are as a person must really hate themselves all in return for one thing and in reality wht ur good at doing in the first place tht u have a passion for will remain ur passion with or without selling ur soul and will remain getting better at each day and god will win cuz hes at the power to not let me sell my soul even tho I kno if I did id deff. Make millions one day cuz I get better at rapping each day an its crazy. So even tho I havent fell into satans power he cant take what god gave me from the start and thats me an my way of thinking period

12. emmanuel June 7, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Looks legit sounds true and has hard evidence, only good will judge us in the end!!

13. Jae Simms June 2, 2013 at 10:34 am

they better know that our saviour Jesus Christ is comin’ back anytime soon.

14. guy May 25, 2013 at 6:49 am

THIS IS SOME REALITY SHIT TO OPEN UP EYES MORE GETTING SHIT BREAKIN DWN EVERY1 IT ALL MAKES SINCE TO ME NOW THANK U

15. blawn May 10, 2013 at 10:24 pm

GOD is great i found this.illuminate and all satan’s people will burn in hell ,so kip on protecting satan and you will see.bible says you will be burned with you satan

16. Suleiman lawal May 10, 2013 at 9:20 am

Men,am rìli touch by,those word…d most amazin thin is i luv dem,includin lil wayne drake,i hate dem nw..

17. DERIK CLAYTON May 4, 2013 at 5:37 am

I could see anybody doing this.. But i really feel like Eminem is just funny as fuck and just says these things. He has actual talent his lyrical ability is unmatched. He also raps about wayyyyyy worse things that he “does” but he doesn’t actually do these things.. He’s the only one I could actually give the benefit of the doubt too.

18. bandile May 2, 2013 at 4:28 am

Yha tru dat,jesus is coming soon

19. aljandro May 1, 2013 at 9:42 am

This is why all these people dont belive. In the illuminati…. cuz they ben washing peoples brains.. with the music industry and medis.OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE

20. Bethany Steele April 29, 2013 at 9:39 pm

How can this happen?? Can these celebrities not see what God has given them already? Beautiful Children, a roof over their head, a loving family, air we breathe, sunny days and blue skies?! God gives us these beautiful things and for us to love and adore him for all that is good so therefor we will one day be in heaven with him in a mansion of our own! We have Nothing without God and if they dont realize that if they worship satan that when they die their flesh will burn for eternity and they will feel it.. Satan wants them to think that fame and money is all they need and will make them happy but without God we are nothing! And im a fan writing a fan of Beyonce and rihanna they were my idols till i found out they were on the devils side! Its a Shame!

21. Illuminati is fake April 23, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Ur retarded. God will gladly send ur ass to hell where ur illuminati believing ass belongs. Anyone can make shit up smart one

22. joanna March 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm

This is really wrong for artist to do they should gain their own talents by themselves or ask God for help.But the good part is God wont let them succeed.

23. ava March 28, 2013 at 4:49 pm

This is sad. Why would anyone do that. #teamjesus

24. anthony March 27, 2013 at 9:57 am

People sell there souls to devils by desrepecting the word of god and descrimnate it… one day in satan will read him speech in which he will state I had no power I wasn’t a god and I did u no good but u gave me power so don’t blame me blame ur selfs

25. Hayat March 24, 2013 at 10:10 am

Damn….very scary & it definitely is a eye-opener. I am not the least bit surprised.

26. Jojo March 20, 2013 at 2:39 am

U ppl have WAY too much time on ur hands… Get a life nd stay away from da cults, they’re bad for u;);)

27. Child of the LORD March 18, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Idk wtf is going on with that shit it just creeped me the fck out…bt i know what i believe and the thts tht God sent Jesus to die for my sins..i also believe in the holy spirit..i will pray for these lost souls.. PEACE…Stay Saved 🙂

28. John March 16, 2013 at 3:49 am

ya i believe you koresh ……. thanks for opening up my eyes i was the biggest eminem fann n i was even intrested in all the rappers……….!!!! but after seein ‘ dis video i deleated all the songs………!!!!!

29. budqueen March 14, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Dis is really retarted giving your Soul to Satan not cool in my book not even…..u think its all good wait til judgement day for all ya’ll stars

30. Doc March 14, 2013 at 11:33 am

Think about all the first single of some popular singer now,
    Rihanna -Pon de replay
    Lady Gaga – Just Dance
    Britney Spears – Baby hit me one more time
    They all start as little innocent singers and finish like devils b***es! Someone must push them to go this way!!!

31. Lady716 March 11, 2013 at 8:16 am

Stop calling them artists. They are not artists, most importantly, artists write their own music. Our true ARTISTS dont get the recognition they deserve, others have gotten older, or have died. This word artist has taken a real beating over the last 10+ yrs, and hv become watered down to become totally misused/ misrepresented and missunderstood. So now people throw it around like the words “love” & “friend”.

32. Aaron Colister March 9, 2013 at 11:08 pm

y people do this

33. Smily March 7, 2013 at 1:25 pm

hey i really love your site… and i do admire you trying to tell the ppl…. its brave of u to do that. however emenime came out of Illuminati thats what the song “im not afraid” discribes. stay strong ppl lyk me will always support you.

34. Rob March 6, 2013 at 11:24 am

They should have asked for real talent instead

35. Nicole February 28, 2013 at 9:48 pm

This is very true and I don’t think the writer of this article would lie to you he had proof and pictures showing you what these people really do the devil tried to get jesus to workshipp him so imagining how easy it would be for him to get us to workship him

36. lasu February 27, 2013 at 11:33 pm

First of all, god created everything including Satan…. Satan was God right hand man but he wanted to be worshipped more than God. God said get behind me, so Satan left and took a third of the stars with him. the Stars meaning a third of the angels. and went to the earth… those stars that were angels are now demons… God and Satan are at war with each other and so are the demons in the angels in the spiritual realm. it’s going on every minute of everyday. Satan and his demons can try whatever they want but in the end God will win. Beyonce for instance has many pictures and videos stating that she is possessed on stage and can’t remember anything. I do believe that these people sell their soul to the devil for Fame and Money. money is the root of all evil. God gives us all free will to choose what we want to do in our life. if they want to choose not to believe in God and Jesus and Jesus dying for us on the cross then they will pay the eternal sacrifice. the best thing we can do for them to pray and to not help them succeed.

37. Marcos February 21, 2013 at 7:26 am

OK people, think about how ridiculous this sounds. Do you honestly think that, in reality, there are such things as gods, or for that matter, demons? Do you honestly think you can trade your soul for fame and fortune? Literally, TRADE your SOUL for FAME and FOURTUNE!! You all sound ridiculous trying to expose these artists who are obviously rapping about this supernatural stuff for publicity, because they ARE doing it for publicity.. If you want it in lamens terms, they are lying about being possessed by demons so they can sound more interesting to you so you would listen to them. Would you rather listen to a plain, hardworking rapper, or would you rather listen to a rapper who is possessed by the devil because he made a pact? It’s all really simple guys, it’s annoying how gullible society is. The only plausible thought I gained from this site is that Lil’ Wayne is gay. That’s it.

38. Alex February 19, 2013 at 11:48 pm

seriously? how is everybody so stupid? Jesus Christ people there’s no such thing as illuminati or selling your souls its all just for publicity!

39. kat February 19, 2013 at 7:14 pm

illumminati…i’ll give it a…negative one-million.

40. Koresh February 17, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Hi rb, that is because that love and passion for music won’t automatically give them fame and money as satan could in exchange for their perdition as his.

41. rb February 16, 2013 at 7:45 am

why do they have to sell their souls just to have career and create smash hits singles? can they just create music and sing passionately? those artist really have talents, so sad that they had to do those.

42. JAKE February 13, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I want to point out something that this article made me realize. There are people in the industry and in Hollywood like Tyffany Evans who want these people exposed. Also it almost seems like the industry is toying with people with movies like “Jennifer’s Body”. Watch it if you haven’t, the movie is about a semi popular band sacrificing a “virgin” for Satan returning them with fame.

43. Chedda February 12, 2013 at 12:17 pm

It’s entertainment people. Just like movies or sports. No matter what you say or how you look at it. Just live your life how YOU want to! Stop looking into every little detail about everything and go about your life’s.

44. Derrick Burton February 9, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Satan is working overtime cuz he know his time is about up. So him and his demons are gonna get wicked n more wicked until Jehovah God will abyss them.

45. Koresh February 9, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Great point Kayte, the Dollar sign, is nothing but the Snake going up the pole, just like that of the American Medical Association and all that has to do with medical stuff, being the snake that lost its place in heaven, ergo the wings on top of the pole, that is Lucifer.

46. Kayte February 7, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Im going to get deep on you about something everyone needs to think about. A snake gets into an S shape for “maximum striking distance.” When they slither on the ground in a side to side motion its in a S shape. Snake and Serpent start with the letter S. So isn’t it funny the symbol for money is $? Money Currency Cash and any other description do not start w the letter S. So why is the symbol one? Another symbol pertaining to snakes. The medical symbol. If a snakes venom would send you to the hospital WHY would the symbol be two serpents wrapped around a pole with some wings? Wake Up. #Make U Think

47. Takiyah February 7, 2013 at 6:12 pm

that does not sound like eminem and plus he would never do that he is too high class !!!!!

48. kelvin February 4, 2013 at 4:44 am

all l no is no matter what ever you all might do GOD is greater than you all so all l say is fuck you illuminati you are big bag of fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools :

49. vivian February 3, 2013 at 5:36 am

There is just nothing to say but to say”nothing in this world will remain a secret for ever”. These are the signs that their worldy king is being exposed and disarmed.I have always wondered todays music is so unbearable-it is just loud foul crap with no message that causes a normal soul to have a nausea.These puppets are a danger to the youth who is not yet mature to see right through their moves and words.What is puzzling is to see these self-made stars continue putting their lives and souls in danger whereas they know that it is only for a shortwhile.they also know that the devil is no friend to anybody, he is just giving them wealth to tangle them to hell and to deceive many people.and no matter how tirelessly they work for him ,their final reward is death and eternal tribulation.

50. Thickgrul February 2, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I also heard that they put demons in all are cartoons such as naruto