In the Scriptures, we are given a clear timeframe for what must unfold during the End Times. According to the Book of Daniel, it will happen during a week of years. The following verse show us exactly that, plus several other important events that are commonly misinterpreted, some of which will be interpreted in this study, others are explained here.
Then He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one (Antichrist) who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
First of all, as explained in the article “Who is “the Prince who is to come”?”, the "He" that will confirm the covenant, is one of the Witnesses prophesied to come in the book of Revelation 11, the Prophet like Moshé.
During the last 7 years, everything that is prophesied in the Book of the Revelation will happen. After the first 3.5 years, a big event shall occur (Ap.11-14), which will bring about the False-Messiah, known popularly as the "Antichrist", however not such an accurate title, since it gives an image of being the complete opposite of the Messiah, which is correct in a Spiritual sense, but in the physical, it gives a picture of someone who would be against Messiah in an obvious way and would not act like they think a Messiah should act, while in fact it will be somebody that will pretend to be the Messiah and will look exactly how the established church has been drawing him for centuries, in order to program the minds of the masses and sadly, it is how most people imagine the Messiah when they close their eyes and hear the words "Christ" or "Jesus". During the first half, there will be Two Witnesses speaking the Truth to the World, yet they won't be heard by the world (Ap.11). By the middle of the week, the Beast will sacrifice them (Ap.13), and right on the beginning of the second half, the Beast and the False Prophet will present the Abomination of Desolation (Antichrist) to the world as the Christ. As I have explained in different articles, the Beast and the Antichrist are two different characters which unfortunately most Christian doctrines claim to be one and the same, creating a lot of confusion when interpreting prophecy, simply because, if people think that the Beast is the Antichrist, then when the False Messiah shows up, he will be accepted as the Messiah (Jn.5:43), since according to their doctrine, the Antichrist would have already appeared, and that is the deception being set up by the Beast, a lie so big that most will fall for it, cause they rejected the truth and had pleasure in unrighteousness.
And unless Yahwéh had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days. “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason Elohim will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
I would like to now turn to the Book of Revelation, mainly to chapter 11 to discuss some important details and mention most of the main figures that will take part in these last 7 years that could start at any moment.
2 Witnesses, False Messiah and The Beast
Revelation 11 talks about Two Witnesses sent by the Most High to preach the truth to the world, for a span of three and a half years, specifically the first half of the seven years.
Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of Yahwéh, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the Set-Apart city underfoot for forty-two months.
- It is interesting to note that the Jewish Archeologist Asher Kaufman stated that the actual location of the Temple lies a few meters North of the Dome of the Rock, even saying that the outer-court is where the Dome of the Rock was built, meaning that they could build the Temple right next to the Dome, perhaps that is what they are planning, since a physical fulfilment of the prophecy would call for a Temple to be built where the old one was, and this would happen after both parties had come to an agreement which would be easily accomplished if the claim of the Archeologist Asher Kaufman is correct. If the temple indeed is built next to the Dome, the outer court would remain under the control of the Muslims and it would be treaded under foot by the gentiles (muslims), as they actually do during their annual pilgrimage in which they just walk around the Kaaba, not to mention that the whole city would also be treaded under foot by the rest of gentiles of the world if there was a Temple Built.
- Another important detail, which I explain in my upcoming book “Declaring the End from the Beginning”, is that unlike the book of the Ezekiel, who is also told to measure the Temple, Yahuchanan (John”) doesn’t mention any measurements, which indicates that it must be understood spiritually. We must remember that ever since Yahushua appeared in the world, He became the Cornerstone and each of the Chosen people are a part of the Temple, as Paulus said, our bodies are the Temple of Yahwéh (1Cor.6:19). This means that the Almighty is asking Yahuchanan, to judge the people, seeing who will be part of the Most Set-Apart Place (Kodesh HaKodashim) and who will be in the Set-Apart Place (HaKadosh), while the nations that don’t believe will be outside of the temple, In the Court, representing those who shall be outside of the Kingdom of Yahweh. Therefore, Yahuchanan is sent to judge and see, who will be the Few Chosen who shall be Saved, the Many Justified who will be Resurrected, and the Unbelievers who shall be Condemned.
- 42 months = 12+12+12+6 = 3 1/2 years
And I will give power to my Two Witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the Mighty One of the earth.
- The two olive trees are mentioned in the book of Zachariah chapter 4, in case you want to read more about them. This will be fully explained also in the book, stay tuned.
- They will prophesy during the first half of the last seven years, wearing sackcloth. Many people teach that they will prophecy during the last half, however a deeper study about this subject, will show that this is not so, as a matter of fact, simple logic is useful, since they come to Testify of the Truth, to those who are open to listen and in order to condemned those who won't, therefore, it makes no sense for them to come at the end, when there is no one to listen. They come to give testimony, seal and gather the chosen Congregation, those who will be harvested at the 7th Trumpet, so it makes no sense for them to come afterwards, since after the Trumpet the only people who will be able to enter the Kingdom, will be those who die for not accepting the Mark of the Beast, in fact those who listened to the Witnesses, but did not believe them until they were killed (Ap.14:13). When it comes to their clothes, sackcloth is what people wore when they were mourning or as a sign of deep repentance and humility, meaning that they will not dress in expensive clothing, they will not wear what kings or politicians wear. They will use very regular clothing, perhaps even seen as rags, not necessarily the actual clothing people wore thousands of years ago. This is to be understood spiritually, since they will show through their clothing and other ways, that they are not part of an specific Christian denomination or Political party, this will show their humility as they mourn for the state of the world and the future of the many people that will have to go through the Great Tribulation.
- 1260 days = 360+360+360+180 = 3 1/2 years of 360 days each, which is a Prophetic Scriptural year.
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them
- The 1º Beast (World Leader) will be given authority to kill the Witnesses right at the end of their testimony, by the end of the first three and a half years, as many will believe these witnesses to be in fact the False Prophet and Antichrist, because of their doctrines, while they will see at the Beast and actual False Prophet, as having been sent by the Almighty to eradicate extremists or fundamentalist.
Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
- Everybody around the world will be able to see their dead bodies, most likely it'll be televised and posted all over social media, images and videos would be found all over the news and the internet.
And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
- The people of the world, the unbelievers and even most Christians, will rejoice over their death and celebrate it by giving presents to each other, because they had tormented them through the Truth, by revealing the errors in their doctrines, plus the fact that many will blame them for the plagues that will on the world. According to the Strong Concordance, the word translated as "tormented" in this verse, could have also been rendered as ”test”, as when a person tests metals to find those who are real Gold and real Silver, namely the Few and the Many, the Saved and the Justify (Mal.3:3). Basically, the Almighty will test the people through the Witnesses, to see who believes the Truth and who believes the Lie, and people will hate it.
Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from Yahwéh entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
- Although everyone will be able to see their dead bodies for three and half days, only their enemies will see them when they are resurrected, so the Chosen Few, should not expect to see this event, only be aware of it to prepare for what will come next.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Sovereign and of his Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
- It is at this moment, after the resurrection of the Two Witnesses, that the Abomination of Desolation will appear in the world and claim to be god on earth for the next three and a half years, yet just a few days after the Witnesses have been murdered, resurrected and have ascended, is when the Seventh Trumpet will be blown and the plan of Yahwéh will finish as it was said by the Prophets (Ap.10:7), only missing the purification of the world through fire. So Yahushúa now holds authority over all Kingdoms, yet there are 3 1/2 more years on Earth for the 7 bowls of wrath, while the virgin is secured in the place prepared for her, according to Revelation 12.
Then the woman (Congregation) fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by Yahwéh, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
Middle of the Week
In the 10º chapter, before the one about the Two Witnesses, an Angel tells us exactly when everything is to be fulfilled.
Revelation 10:5-7 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of Yahwéh would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.
- As clearly seen above, when the Seventh Angel sounds the Trumpet, is when all kingdoms are given into the hands of the Messiah, that is simply because as the angel told us in Revelation 10, when the Seventh Trumpet sounds, there will be no more delay and the mystery of Yahwéh shall be fully revealed.
- Another verse that parallels and confirms this, is found on Revelation 12, talking of the same moment in time, the half of the last seven years.
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Mighty One, and the power of His Messiah have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our Mighty One day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
- When the witnesses are resurrected and taken by Yahwéh, the Devil is finally kicked out of his dimension (the 2º Heaven) and sent to Earth, our reality, as the Abomination of Desolation or so called ”Antichrist”, to cause as much damage as possible in the short time he has, 3 1/2 years. By this time, the second half of the last 7 years, any chance the people of the world had to repent and follow the truth in order to enter the kingdom alive will be over, instead the only way will be through death without accepting the Mark of the Beast.
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write:
‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Sovereign from now on.’”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
- Once the witnesses are gone, the earth will finally be open for the False-Messiah to takeover as god of the world.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
- The Restrainer is in fact one of the Two Witnesses, the Prophet like Moshé, who is Yahushua’s Messenger Mikael in the flesh (Dn.10:13, 10:21, 12:1), as explained in the Article “Who is “the Prince who is to come”?”. Once he is killed, he will be out of the way for the False-Messiah to present himself as the real one.
- The Abomination of Desolation will come during a big ”Hollywood” type of show, for the people of the world to see, according to what everybody believes the second coming of Christ should be, and he will fool most of the world, using his own name (“Jesus”), like the real Messiah Yahushúa predicted.
I have come in My Father’s Name (Yahu), and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
For false messiahs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Let's get back to Revelation 11:
And the twenty-four elders who sat before Yahwéh on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped Yahwéh, saying:
“ We give You thanks, O Sovereign Yahwéh Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”
- Verse 18 mentions that this is the time when Yahwéh's wrath is to come, that is, the 7 plagues of the last 3 and a half years, when the day of Yahwéh begins, also the time from which the 144.000 are rescued by Him, those who fear His Name.
Then the temple of Yahwéh was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
- Finally, when the Two Witnesses are taken, the Temple in heaven is opened for the Ark to be seen, which represents the fulfilment of the Covenant and his presence now with the Few.
- As we know, the Temple is Yahushua, the First, in the same line of symbolism, the Last represents the Ark of the Covenant, which is the Throne of Yahwéh on Earth and where the 10 Commandments given by Moshé were kept. The Last manifestation of Yahwéh of Earth, will be to become the Melek Gadol (“Great King”), therefore this person will become the Throne of Yahwéh on Earth, where Yahwéh will rest. This person is the Prophet like Moshé, who is directly connected to the 10 Commandments and the Staff kept in the Ark of the Covenant, and as explained in the article “Who is “the Prince who is to come”?”, it is this Witness, who is known as the Great Prince who confirms the Covenant, just as Moshé ascended to heaven to get the Commandments twice, one to make the Covenant and one to Confirm it or re-new it.
- The Temple of Solomon, son of David, was a representation of the Temple in Heaven after both the Root and Son of David have come, meaning both First and Last (Ap.22:16). The 2º Temple, was a representation of that Temple ever since the coming of Messiah, reason why this one did not have the Ark in it, only the Stone where it was supposed to rest, that Stone represents Yahushua the Cornerstone, who had to come first, before the Ark come enter the temple to rest there, just as the Last needed the Sacrifice of Yahushua to fulfil his Role. Therefore, the fact that the Ark is seen in the Temple, means that the First and Last finally become One, as prophesied in Ezekiel 37 and other books, basically the First will absorb the Last.
The Beginning of the Last 7 Years
Certainly there is a lot happening that points to the last 7 years starting in 2017, like the Jubilee, the sings in the sky, Eclipses in specific feats of Yahwéh, war in the middle east and alliances prophesied in Scriptures happening at the moment, a lot of which i explain in my upcoming book. If it’s so, the end would fall around 2024, but the middle of the week would be in 2020. If it all begins in 2017, interestingly enough would be exactly 70 years after the proposal to created the state of Israel was issued, which would result in its formation in 1948. This would perfectly fulfil the time of one generation (Ps.90:10), which Yahushua said would have to pass, from the time in which the fig tree (Yisrael) would put forth leaves, to the end of times.
“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
The fig tree represents Yisrael in Scriptures, so the end would come, before the end of the Generation that was born in the time in which the State of Israel would put forth leaves, being recognised by the world, even though the Jews living and controlling the land are not the real Yahudim. Israel was officially recognised as a state in 1948, so if it all begins in 2017, would fulfil the fact that the generation would not pass before all things would begin to happen, for it would be just 1 year before the 70 years pass, but still would be at 70 years from the time it was proposed by the UN to become state.
It is important also to note that even if we ignored the Fig Tree as being Israel, Yahushúa said clearly that whenever all signs he mentioned in Matthew 24 had happened, that generation would not pass, and those signs were wars, rumours of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, hunger and pestilence; which means without a shadow of a doubt, that our generation is definitely the one that will see all prophecies come to fulfilment, since we have all seen this happening around the world during our entire lives.
I really hope the article was comprehensible and that you may have learned something, I tried not to extend myself too much although there's still a lot to say about this subject, so please return for updates and for the book that's on the works, which will explain the Book of Revelation in detail, see you on the one.