Eminem in the Illuminati?

Slim Shady sold his soul to the Devil for Fortune and Fame

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Eminem in the Illuminati”.

365 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Eminem in the Illuminati”

1. Nkululeko B Mafu October 24, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I do believe in Jesus Christ or lets say “Christ”point is when people start going deep reasoning religion it comes to the sense such as BIBLE is book of options bt yet it revieling deep truth DIVINE TRUTH IS GREATER THAN RELIGION LOVE GREATER THAN LIFE.

2. Nkululeko B Mafu October 24, 2014 at 7:56 pm

if Bruce really is sinking..i’ve discover a theory which i believe is my own but that not an issue.The name of this theory is REVERSED PROCESS=To manipulate the proccess within the system and listen with our heart n protect wth positive hearts.AMEN.

3. Daniyyel Jr October 24, 2014 at 7:28 am

infact we shud pray 4 de likes of eminem so dat de truth shud be known to him,coz the devil now owns 99.9% of his lyf,be very careful those who claim to be his fans coz the devil is using him to win many pple to him thru’ his songs.Amen.

4. eLvezO October 16, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I dont believe any of this . God has created eveything on earth so 2 me god is still in control and people must nowadays stop believing in …*idEoloGies*…

5. seyoum October 15, 2014 at 7:17 am

we should pray for eminem

6. anonymous October 1, 2014 at 2:31 am

You sir, have watched one too many YouTube ” documentary.” You WISH there was as much excitement in your lives as a far reaching New World Order. While in not flat denying their existence, I am saying you kids give therm too much credit.

7. youngxaw September 14, 2014 at 7:13 am

i know you guys don’t believe it and i too don’t believe the shit, but what i know for sure is that Eminem wants to get out, that’s why he is trying to let us know that the light of lucifer got him realy hard, but they kept saying his ‘not afraid’ is to get away from drugs and violence but i don’t see no damn gun in his hands and moreover the lines are referin to ‘him’ not it, this means he ain’t refering to an attribute or habit but a man and can that be lucifer himself…?…no offence

8. LA September 1, 2014 at 5:12 am

EMINEM DONT BE AFRAID TAKE A STEP I KNOW U CAN WIN

9. Onyeji victor August 31, 2014 at 5:02 am

Dont have much to say but all i know is dat anyone dat wholo knows wot is right should do it and also the gate of heaven and earth is open,one should know which one to follow

10. Kachi green August 9, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Wat ah fck…shit, seems lik m confuse and shits abt eminem, his my fckin inspirational lyricist..cnt afford seein him amidst dah fckin illuminatti…fck, v got a wrd for him..if his realy in d cult, let him fcking get d fck out of d fckin illuminatti cult…..b real, wrd!

11. simons August 4, 2014 at 3:34 am

You realized that if its real this would be taken down and really satin god freemasons im confused as fuck now

12. Sgt Prepper August 2, 2014 at 7:27 am

I grew up in Racine, WI, a city much like Detroit, so I can imagine what kind of savagery Eminem was surrounded by. Sadly our entire nation is turning into one big Detroit under Kenyan-born gay Moslem BHO the Antichrist. This was indeed all set-up by the Illuminati through Freemasons, Planned Parenthood, Skull&Bones, etc. The United States of America is destined to be the Information Technologies headquarters of the New World Order. I hate Big Brother Obama.

13. Paul Ngigs August 1, 2014 at 5:58 am

for the lord died for our sins he’s willing to forgive all those that sincerely repent.

14. Dustin July 30, 2014 at 10:41 am

I’m completely stopped at this point what about his opinion on this what about his side to all of this if you actually got to ask him face to face about all of this would he be truthfull and how do we really no until we can ask him and get a truthfull answer

15. mahituna July 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm

the illuminati are trying to invade your house, the only thing that works is tinfoil on the windows and of course keep sniffing that glue ya looney tunes

16. Godwin Emmanuel July 22, 2014 at 3:01 am

Christ Jesus is waiting as many of them that come to repent and confess and turn away from their sins.

17. Trevor Mailliard July 20, 2014 at 4:09 am

Brothers and Sisters under God believe what I tell you. Ive been in the illumanatti mindset. There is only one way out. To repent, to egnowledge that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, And surrender your life to God completely. Ever Since Ive been saved and my eyes have been opened as far as revealing the truth about the evil I truly was à slave too. Ive been studying demonology and of all the bad guys out there I’d like to expose the kind that really brings people down. It’s called the spirit of loneliness. This guy is like à little puffball with à sad face who sits behind your heart and whispers No ones ever gonna love me no ones ever gonna understand me Im all alone in the Universe God doesnt exsist or God doesnt care about me and it trains your mind to repeat that cycle and eat at you. This spirit leads people the most to suicide rape murder and the test fall into place as far as ruining lives and convincing people that God either doesnt care or that God doesnt exsist. And Its à big fat ugly mind twisting evil and horrible lie Because God never said to any one Your all alone, Im not here for you, I’m not gonna come through for you, and so on and so forth God never said any of those things to anyone! God is an all loving, all knowing, all understanding God who can do anything! We all have our purpose in this world and that includes Marshal Mathis. What I mean to say is God is bigger than the illumanatti he can deliver anyone from evil And if Marshal is still alive than his part in God’s novel isn’t over. I pray for Marshal Mathis and I pray that you all do the same, in Jesus name, Amen.

18. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Thank you Saint, Blessings!

19. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Yes, if they truly repent and confess the name of Yahushua our savior, can be forgiven. Mark 3:28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;”

20. Lars July 16, 2014 at 11:06 am

to be honest i never thought eminem was in the illuminati thats just something he would never do also most of these reasons are just bullshit

21. hayden w July 14, 2014 at 11:37 am

I think if this is true then he would of been taken out before for music such as mosh- white America- I feel that he should be himself and not change to follow orders he was a legend to me growing up but has seemed to have just become a sell out I love this guy and have done for the last 15 /20 years but he is not the legend I grew up listening too I think that he should go back to his old shit be true to him self and not be a sell out its like he is a clone and has been washed and programmed to be somebody else

22. Steve Bolin July 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I smell pussy! It’s that you Em,? I have been hard for you since the beginning. You put your life in this! There’s nothing spookier! Grow a pair and do your thing bud. We got you and your worth more than sparrows.

23. priska July 11, 2014 at 12:22 pm

there is notyn wrong wth being creative but truely speakin eminem us gifted most in rappin evn though his songs lead me to a spooky trap bt criusly guys he is sufferin though u should help him not to laugh at him pepow b crius i suppirt u eminem love u <3<3<3

24. priska July 11, 2014 at 12:17 pm

i think we shud all dypport him evn though we knw his story evrbody knws its not onky eminem who is in illuminate hate me if u can bt ne tellin da true we r all livin in da world of lies so support eminem like i do b

25. Prince July 7, 2014 at 2:05 am

Hello guys, I guest you guys should listen to Fuck illuminati by Eminem, Eminem has truely made a decision and proudly did it subliminally, He have left illuminatic for good, because he have seen the way global leaders and people there are manipulating the world just for their own benefit, I’m one of Eminem’s fan…… I am Lil Emrys by name

26. abel July 6, 2014 at 8:05 pm

i don’t give a f4k!what ever he is…. ..but to tell u z truz i want him to get clean if he loves his fans.

27. Abrie July 5, 2014 at 10:06 am

I was under the impression that Eminem had been a Christian for some time. How can he counteract that Satanic symbol around his neck with a Cross to accompany it?

28. Z June 22, 2014 at 1:48 am

In the last paragraphs of the article you write, “…then [eminem] must come to the understanding at some point that there is only one way out. Getting out of the “industry”, yet still suport the so called god who supposedly bought his soul, is not the answer AT ALL”. This implying that eminem in is control of this actions, yet is too scared (of death) to leave the occult. However, if he is a victim of MK Ultra mind control then we know that he is absolutely not in control of his mind and actions. That is what mind control is- someone else is controlling your mind. I would argue that eminem could not break free even if he wanted to. At least not on his own.

Good article. Thanks.

29. themarterzman June 18, 2014 at 4:11 pm

The Illuminati. DOESN’T know. Any. Better its Not. A real. PERSON

30. DANIEL June 14, 2014 at 7:39 pm

are you 100% true that any person after selling their soul to the devil can REALLY repent to God and still forgiven.please help

31. Lynn234 June 4, 2014 at 8:26 pm

I really love eminem and I hope he ends it because he really is an inspiration and he is an awesome person.

32. Jared May 30, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Eminem is a Christian

33. Eminem not llluminati May 28, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Eminem is out from the lllluminati fuck the lllluminati they just sold they sold to the divel they think his will halp them you are so wrong pepeol the divel laugh on you and why Eminem come up against the lllumanati because he know the true and ask god to show all tne pepeol tne true way and don’t let tnem sold they souls cuse all this is bullshit and why 2pac dead becuase he know tne true just like Eminem but tney kill him and i think Emibem just afraid from death cuse if talk so much about tne llluminati and tney lairs tney will killl him

34. Abbakar May 23, 2014 at 2:40 pm

It doesn’t matter either eminem is part of illuminatti or he armed himself for fighting against them, i elected to remain among his pans ever…

35. young wayne endu slimshady May 22, 2014 at 10:32 am

haha you bitches r just twisting shits!! eminem ain’t pointin at no lamp. and there is no such thing as illunati…thats just bulshit the media has created …mayn donget confused

36. JOHN May 11, 2014 at 3:18 am

Eminem is dead against them. I’m from Zambia and I hated eminem. But I started listening to his songs. He is 1 of the few who r trying there best to break away.

37. hateallyouwant April 29, 2014 at 4:02 pm

It’s all opinion based. Also the illuminati is about publicity and money. If it doesn’t mention it in the bible then it doesn’t matter.

38. sinahsmith April 22, 2014 at 9:17 am

if he wants to live them nw let him stand firm n oppose them

39. sinahsmith April 22, 2014 at 9:09 am

we shall teach our fellows about the danger in joing the illuminat

40. Manificent fikx April 17, 2014 at 6:50 pm

If i must say wha.t i have observed from eminems songs,he is realy out o illuminati becuase of some few things he mentioned.he made mention that hiv/aids was brought in to the world by the illuminati,and also at the intro of the song where he said that,only God can judge him.we can still recall that 2pac once say that in a song tittled”only God can judge me”which signifies that he was no more interest in the game,and he was killed,but i strongly bilieve that eminem is out because nothing happened to him,which shows that he is been protected by God., eminem is out,and he need more support to bring this dirty tribks to an end

41. Muneeb Van Niekerk April 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I think eminem is with the ILLUMINATI cause if he isn’t the ILLUMINATI would kill like Proof,Micheal jackson ,2pac

42. Jack de la Peña April 9, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I hope EMINEM can get out of the society. Its hard but God will help him if he just ask for God’s help. I’m a big slim shady fan. I want him to live longer, his music inspires me a lot.

43. Jonthan March 28, 2014 at 8:36 am

I think u r right . But eminem should believe in the savior and not afraid of death but the illuminati are too strong and they rule the world somehow .. But God all mighty can defend him .. And i dont understand why do he says bad words .. If he said **** world the world won’t be **** (sry for this example ..)

44. franklin March 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Idont know much but if u alookng eminen fame it has drop that shows he geting out.

45. sunnyjaf February 22, 2014 at 6:13 am

Bt wat about the ‘fuck illuminati’ song that he sang.He seems to have point out clearly about the illuminati…what do u say about this?

46. fia February 19, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Simple minded

47. Lisa Kuka February 16, 2014 at 12:07 am

Omgee I just want him to not be in it, like I look up yo him so much and yeah I’m just really confused :L didn’t tila tequila tell many of us about illuminati and all that..why cant he? Or at least let his fans know that he isn’t apart of that anymore cause he’s got like millions of fans so many of them will be on his side!

48. athenkosi January 31, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I hate the group called *illuminati*

49. Athi January 31, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Eminem is using us , we think that Eminem is fighting illuminate but he wants fans * I hate the group members of illuminati* god will make a plan ! All of you u r going DOWN

50. Jaelin January 27, 2014 at 8:39 pm

This is freaking stupid….. Why day he is in the illuminati all you people do is try and make people look bad… Jay-Z has a song called lucifer on the black album and just because of that people think he is a devil worshiper…