Illuminati

...its Origin, Present and End.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Illuminati”.

229 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Illuminati”

1. Joe February 8, 2013 at 5:20 pm

great evidence supporting this stuph I appreciate what your doing. for those who do believe,we can put a stop to this! And for those who don’t I advise you YESS it is true and very real stop being ignorant and open up your eyes and see whats really going on around us. There is power in numbers! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

2. bob February 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm

the freemasonry control the vattican , and by that control all the world because everybody believe in god or satan…and that say all .Nether the bible or the scripture was wrote by saints or another christian figure,but it was written by masons so they will make us believe in something.
    Excuse my bad english.

3. Thomas February 1, 2013 at 1:46 pm

If you want to know the truth, study the scriptures’ the Bible has all the answers you need And I might add, insulting people with profanity will not cause their eyes to be opened. Jesus Christ is the true light, and unless he shines upon them, they will remain in darkness. Yes, there’s an enormous amount of evidence to support the Illuminati’s plans for a New Order for the Ages, especially when you compare Bible prophecy with what is taking place in the world today; however, believing this is real will not save you. One can only be saved through faith in Jesus Christ an the Son of God. Jesus said, “except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” People are being brainwashed today by the media, which is largely controlled by the illuminati. If you want to survive what is coming upon the earth, get as close to Christ as possible, study the scriptures, because in them you will find the way the truth and the life. Do not worry about the unbelievers, they will soon find themselves in a FEMA (concentration) camp, and then they will be marked as foretold in Revelation 13, and their eternal fate will be sealed! May the true God shine upon all those who seek the truth….in Jesus Name!!!

4. Lou February 1, 2013 at 2:39 am

So my boyfriend just told me all about this today. I never thought about conspiricies or anything before this.. Now I’m so scared and confused. More so angry at the world and this BS that we are made up of. This world has truly gone to hell and the illuminati are going down with the ship.

5. Kenneth Murphy January 29, 2013 at 9:50 am

I believe in Illuminati and i want to stop it. The people who are open minded and are willing to know the truth are the ones who can see whats going on and it is our jobs to help others and not let these demonic demons take over. Fuck the ILL and… If we work together and try to give wisdom to others we can stop it. It’s a mind war, manupilation , etc. We are chosen to know this info. because we open ourselves willing to do so and if we dont take act we are held accountable for our action.

6. G Eshleman January 28, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Read the novel “The Illuminati” by Larry Burkett. a scary tale taking place in current America that makes you believe this has all been taking place in history for hundreds of years and culminating since the 1950’s with members in politics, media, military, eating away the moral fiber of the United States and resulting in the new World Order. We hardly use cash anymore – instead it’s all done with cards and soon cash will be a thing of the past. What happens when the gov’t can control and cut off access to living/survival to specific groups of people by merely using a computer program that locks them out?

7. Koresh January 23, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Hi Paul, sorry it took me so long to answer, yeah actually there is one, although for any translation you may read I suggest to use a concordance to really grasp the meaning of each verse, and of course to replace the Names and titles of the Almighty and His Son for the correct ones as with using the King James. The worst translation I would say is the New International Version since they deleted many important words in many very important verses, they basically changed it a lot, but sadly is not the only Bible out there with issues, perhaps only the worst, thankfully we have the Spirit of Truth through the Confession of the Name of the Son Yahushua.

John 14:26
    But the Helper, the Set-Apart Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

8. FunKx January 18, 2013 at 9:54 am

Illuminati FTW! And for the ones, who don’t believe…you are fuckin’ stupid. It’s like, you got an apple in front of your eyes, but you are telling yourself, that there is no apple in front of your eyes. WHY? WHY, retards? My name is Arvils Jakubovs and I approve this message. Peace.

9. classified January 12, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I am a member of the illuiminati and I will have my revenge

10. Faris January 10, 2013 at 5:50 am

Illuminati ,it’s very danger for world .we should destroy them. one day he(Antichrist) will kill by Jesus

11. getty January 3, 2013 at 7:58 am

halelleluhya the writting is on the wall and we must step up as christians

12. Tyler Durden January 1, 2013 at 11:51 pm

I dont know if i believe in the illumanti or not. However, there plan sounds like genius. They expect people to fall back on religion as a defense but, if the illumanti created and manipulated religon then thats a pretty mood point.

13. Paul December 31, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Sirius…Are there types of bible translations to stay away from? Or must you stick with the King James Version only?

14. Koresh December 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Hi Leena, what type of facts are you looking for, there are many facts available for those who look for them, however they may not be the facts you are looking for, it can be proven but people must open their minds.

15. Koresh December 29, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Hi “proverty hurts”, what questions are on your mind? Regarding who can you trust, only the Almighty who created and loves you, seeking Him through His Son and His Scriptures.

16. Koresh December 29, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Hi Courtney, I am not sure what you mena by your first question, how do we know the name Illuminati? by researching. I made an entire article about the New World Order in this article, check it out. Blessings!

17. jacob December 28, 2012 at 10:56 am

Jesus is going to help us if we believe in him and pray and accept him into our hearts

18. Hector December 26, 2012 at 11:54 am

The only people that are going to burn along side Lucifer and his angels. jesus christ is our lord and Savior not these false gods accept him in your heart

19. Eric December 26, 2012 at 12:16 am

illuminati is such fake BS. this crap is just that crap. nothing more nothing less!!!!!

20. proverty hurts December 25, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Yo my is mark Anthony Harris I’m a young black man who lives a so called average life….all of these symbols are in my face day to day and I can’t believe what I’m hearing…but to actually see these symbols makes me start to think more…since a child I’ve paid attention to stuff but never had anyone to explain why??????..I have so many questions but I don’t know who to ask…whoever reads this just know this…I’m not fucking stupid….since a child I knew something was up with the way this world is ran….why so many wars…why only a choosen few win lottery…why are their so many cameras… I got mad shit to ask but question is who can I trust…seems to me no one… I want in damn it Fuck dat…somebody know something..

21. Leena December 23, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Im 16 and im doing a research paper on the illminati …………. and mos would think that ima kid and wouldnt understand half of this stuff, but i do i understand everything but idk if i believe half of this stuff…. how can this be exactly proven …? Good sort to say “facts” nut idkk….

22. Courtney December 22, 2012 at 10:19 pm

How do we know the name ‘Illuminati’? and can you explain ‘New World Order’ a little more?

23. caleb naseri December 22, 2012 at 2:13 am

May God help us

24. michael December 14, 2012 at 4:55 pm

So u are saying that Jehovah. Witness are illuminate. Which I grow up in being a witness if any thing they teach the true teaching. Of the Bible. And are against. All occult. Teaching. Maybe Russel was a mason but I don’t belive he. Was illuminate

25. ELVIS PRESLEY December 9, 2012 at 3:24 pm

wow

26. Andrew November 30, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Tbn is affiliated and there top freemason is Greg Lorie. the bible declares that in the ends of times there were going to be false teachers that even the chosen ones would fall into there falls teachings. here are some fake preachers, jeol olssen, billy graham, billy hinn, Greg Lorie, and many more, just study them and test them as what God tells us to do. go on youtube and see for your self with actual proof of them lying or doing something that’s ungodly or saying something.

27. SIRIUS November 30, 2012 at 1:04 am

Hi Barnarella, read Scriptures get to know the Almighty yourself and lead your kids to Him as well, pray a lot and He will provide, keep informing yourself, for as Hosea 4:6 says, Yahueh’s people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Blessings sister.

28. SIRIUS November 28, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Hi Ken, I haven’t seen them all, just parts, they are interesting for sure.

29. SIRIUS November 25, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Hi Robin thank you so much for your comment, yes I have heard and I have been meaning to write about project blue beam eventually. Several dimensions exist for sure, but maybe not as most think they do.

30. xiomara November 25, 2012 at 3:04 pm

BS, BS, BS. People become so gullible nowadays, they have too much time in their hands.

31. SIRIUS November 25, 2012 at 1:31 am

Hi again Fady, how to proof Illuminati worships Satan, simple they called themselves illuminati because they claim to be enlightened by Lucifer, the Light bearer, Albert Pike makes it clear when speaking to his fellow freemasons in his book morals and dogma.

32. SIRIUS November 25, 2012 at 1:07 am

Hi fade it is fat to hear from you, sorry it has taken me a while to answer, hope you get this, I have been extremely busy. The Scriptures tells to look for knowledge, to search in Scriptures for all the answers, and most of it has to do with the end times, of which the Illuminati is a big part, although not as “Illuminati” but instead as the beast which is the last government to control the world. The Bible does say we are supposed to inform ourselves through Scriptures so that we may know how things are going to happen, for instance how the New World Orders is to be set up and then also destroyed.

Here are some Scriptures telling that we are supposed to know, there fore we should me informing ourselves about everything the Messiah said, which is all Scriptures.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
    4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Revelation 3:3
    Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 16:15
    Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hope this helped, blessings!

33. SIRIUS November 22, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Thanks Brice, great point!

34. SIRIUS November 22, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Thank you so much for your words Phillip, I really appreciate it and I’m sure Spiracy does also, blessings my brother, stay strong.

35. rj November 18, 2012 at 10:13 pm

I pray for us black,white,brown and yellow people to come together under god to save our nation cause without god it all comes down the warnings are coming everyday.The media is destroying us my brother and sisters they dont want us to unite that would be thier worst nitemare wake up people there is no two partys for president the rep party and dem party work as one group and under one group BILDERBURG they call the shots they are satin.They have all the power and money they decide whos president not u or me.So lets unite under god people of all colors then we will show them bastards what real power is.I love you all good luck to us all and GOD bless……

36. Robin November 14, 2012 at 6:37 am

Thanks dude, for all the ”weird” information.
    Have u already heard about project ”Blue Beam” ?
    They want to make a ‘fake’ jesus coming or something and make a fake alien mothership.
    That’s why they’re making chemtrails. Hope someday there will be real peace in the world.
    I guess no one has an answer to that question. Also if there are more dimensions.. space traveling, stuff like that.
    Well have a great day!

37. fady November 7, 2012 at 7:06 am

hey sirius it’s been a little while since i last talked to you, people i know tell me not to know about illuminati because it is not useful information and that i dont have to know about it and some others say that illuminati don’t worship satan they are just politicians, so did the bible say anything about knowing this information? and how can i proof that illuminati worship satan?

blessings

38. fady November 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm

hey sirius blessings it’s been a while since i last talked to you, you see everybody i know tells me not to know this information because it’s not useful and some say that illuminati don’t worship satan and that they are just politicians
    is there anything in the bible that mentions that knowing about illuminati is useful? and how can i proof that illuminati worship satan?

THX

39. Bryce November 3, 2012 at 9:39 am

at the top of tbn sign on the top of the crown is the eye of horus. definitely satanic ..

40. Phil R November 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Sirius and Spiracy, great word useage from a lyricist to another. Pure Greatness! And I will leave my full registered name Philip William Rodgers to let this so called higher order Illuminati know, i’m not afraid and i have my faith!! and i fear none of you!!! Masons to Illuminati to Skull & Bones and other devil worshipping occults and members, your path will be set for you! And this is said with PURE KINDNESS AND WARMTH FROM MY HEART! May GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

41. Barbarella October 26, 2012 at 11:03 am

So I have 4 children and I wonder, what should I be doing with them? Just praying, making sure we have an adequate amount of water and food? Its scary

42. Ken October 13, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Have you seen the Arrivals (by noreagaa)– in youtube? All aspect about freemason & illuminati is in the film,.. i’ve seen all and it real open my mind,

43. SIRIUS October 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Hi Noah, Israel was not a Nation during the crusades, so I am not sure what you are referring to. Illuminati has infiltrated every area life, even religions, even christianity, reason why we must be careful about who we listen to, and read the Scripture ourselves and ask the Almighty for wisdom and the Spirit of Truth through the Name of the Messiah Yahushua to understand what we read. The Knight Templars were supposed to guard the site of the Temple of Solomon, but they were found committing homosexual acts during satanic rituals in which they would worship the Baphomet image through the sacrifice of humans.

44. Noah October 10, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I agree with all but the tbs. They have nothing but christian shows. Amd what was that with the templars? I didnt see it, and they were also in alligence to the king of isreal during the crusades

45. kris p October 8, 2012 at 10:57 pm

ironic how that george bush speech at the end of that song was given on september 11…..

46. Murphy September 25, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I will like to know more about this. So will yall out more out about this

47. SIRIUS September 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm

That’s awesome fady, blessings!

48. fady September 12, 2012 at 12:47 pm