Illuminati Clothing Brands:

Rocawear, UNIF and Obey

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Illuminati Clothing Brands”.

239 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Illuminati Clothing Brands”

1. Jennifer Masterson November 30, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Thank you for revealing the truth. The rabbit hole goes on forever it seems, but the truth will set you free.

2. Joseph U. November 24, 2014 at 1:22 pm

if you did research the clothing brand OBEY, you would know that Sheperd Fairey has said it really means to disobey, and to question everyting i.e your surroundings. so what the Obey clothing is saying you shouldn’t obey those things and you should question them. but, as from different perspectives from one another, I do respect your opinion and beliefs about the clothing.

3. matt November 21, 2014 at 10:02 am

Sorry 1 more thing,.. i think the most important message in your presentation that people need to pass along is, do not be fooled by “the fake messiah that the masses will accept as king”

4. matt November 20, 2014 at 3:28 pm

this is really cool, i see i am a little late to the party, being that the last post was a yeal and a half ago, But i wanted to comment on it . and being that it is a year and a half later we are even closer to CHAOS. People just dont get the magnitude of the terror this country-YES , Our America; , the nothing bad can happen, completely safe, good ol’ U.S of A, is going to be faced with. i have been looking into so many different things that my head is starting to spin. Illuminatti, Saten, lucifer, aliens, demons, heaven , hell, forgiveness, Filling my head with many scenarios,.. wondering why it is fair that people are DRIVEN by such different things , extreme good and extreme bad. Anyway, this stuff is real, period. all of it . Jesus, satan, lucifer heaven, hell, fema coffins, guillotines, etc . One of the smartest things someone ever did was attach the word conspiracy to theory because if youre a conspiracy theorist, you are dismissed as crazy. The Bible has become a fairy tail to most and so many “Christians” probably only believe in 1/3 of it, give or take. “the door to heaven is narrow, few will pass” (Matthew 7, Luk 13).. I just quickly wanted to send a message to anyone reading, I have been going thru Hell on earth spiritually, since aug 2013′ because of “willful sin” The holy spirit left me physically (seriously i felt it, and i was no longer protected from satan/evil/fear), because he was sick of me spitting in his face repeatedly, by taking for granted jesus blood and death on the cross. Im sorry this has come off the trax a little:/.. My main point is that, thru all of this litteral terror (example: at 38yrs old i slept in between my parents in their bed for a week) i really believe that TRUE REPENTANCE (confessing AND TURNING) from sin is utmost important, people dont want to hear that i know, I know i dont, i just want to be a decent person and give into one addiction, Truly believe that Jesus Wipes it away every time i do it, and have that be good enough…. In regards to getting people snap out of it and to reallize that this stuff is real and happening NOW facebook has to be incorporated. If some well thought of levelheaded people would be willing to ostersize/alienate themselves speaking well thought out words on these topics it would reach alot more people than “sharing a link” produced by someone they dont know. But then again, even if more people knew and believed, would it help. There are alot of people out there with resources who are ready to fight and die in Christ name but the fact is God didnt make a plan just so “man could stop it,

5. GCB November 15, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Thank you for the information,you have really opened my eyes.May God bless you imensely.

6. munyoki November 13, 2014 at 11:46 am

Nice

7. piyu1154 October 28, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Christianity is a fake religion and Jesus Christ never existed. Religions were made to ritualize communities and strengthen society and communal bonds. Along the way, priests realized the power and brainwashing religion exerts on the masses and how one can make a good living from mere preaching and control of lifes. Americans, the biggest money makers and trouble makers- only interested in other affairs where there is oil or commercial interest

8. Tim October 2, 2014 at 7:10 pm

The shirt that says F the W i think refers to the new age phrase (excuse my language please) FUCK THE WORLD FTW. Its a new age thing i see a lot. Especially clans on games like call of duty.

9. Joe Shmoe September 4, 2014 at 9:26 am

You know that’s exactly what they want you to think right? That they’re Satanic or controlled by the Illuminati. It a marketing scheme, they’re marketed towards teens and young adults who will wear anything that will make then seem edgy and unique. They’re just brands who trick people like you into thinking they’re what they claim to be, and in turn promoting their brand.

10. ITK7 September 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Well done.

11. Silvia G August 21, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Than you very much for the information! I think as parents and society we have to be aware of what our youth is into. It may seem fashion and innocent, but it is not.

12. Guy August 16, 2014 at 7:02 am

You have to much time in your hands

13. richard August 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm

thanks for the info because some i knew and some i didn’t but from now i’ll be careful

14. richard August 9, 2014 at 4:53 pm

damn i never know

15. Viviana Barrantes August 7, 2014 at 7:02 pm

You are very welcome Holy, Im glad the information was helpful, Blessings!

16. Holy Roller 305 August 6, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I appreciate this information so very much. I have three children, and was totally ignorant before stumbling upon this great truth. I actually had to share this website with my 19 year old son, because he in fact had purchased two t-shirts that you have displayed in this eye opening revelation. Since I enlightened my son I have never seen him wear the shirts again. Thank God, the devil is still a liar, on behalf of every “Real Christian” world wide thank you,thank you,thank you…..

17. ShaDiana Sherman August 3, 2014 at 10:48 am

What about for those who dont believe in stuff like the “illuminati”

18. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Im glad the information was helpful, May Yahweh Bless you Melissa!

19. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 4:43 pm

You are welcome Yo!

20. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 4:37 pm

You are welcome Aleia, Blessings!

21. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Thank you ! YHWH bless you too!

22. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Thank you Rachel, you can send it to info@thedoggstar.com

23. Tori June 3, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Thank you for posting this! Satan has already lost and Jesus has won. The Word is living and I pray for those who fall for this ignorant and satanic agenda.

24. Rachel May 17, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I can send you 2 images to your collection, I’ve notice it in one of my sweaters, when I turn the button upside down it’s like goat.

25. Rachel May 17, 2014 at 12:37 pm

26. dios May 11, 2014 at 9:33 am

go to the hell all of u gays iluminati

27. RealityCheck April 28, 2014 at 5:01 pm

This is all ridiculous. For one thing you are pushing all of your examples too much that your point is getting lost. Mostly what are saying things that are a real stretch to take seriously. Such as calling a star a satanic pentagram. Because if that’s what you need to say then it must have been a pentagram that led the wise men to the stables to see the baby Jesus. I do support the idea however that we as a people need to be much more open to other ways of thinking. And not be led blindly like a sheep to the slaughter. So that’s that. You are not right, and also you are not wrong. You are human and have an opinion. And so does EVERYONE else. Love people and help people.

28. Ryan April 25, 2014 at 8:25 am

Very simply put, this is all a crock of shit. Fuck the illuminati. I don’t wear these brands as a way to express my favorable thoughts towards the illuminati. I wear a cross on my neck and I have a cross tattooed on my back, yet I wear obey and rocawear. So would you say I’m “confused”? I wouldn’t, and all of you hardcore Christians and all of you anti whatevers can fuck off

29. markie March 22, 2014 at 12:53 am

Great job breaking it down for people that dont see this devil crap right in front of there face every day, we need more soldiers for the Lord’s army!

God bless you

30. zane February 18, 2014 at 6:53 pm

😉

31. vasco peter February 10, 2014 at 5:04 pm

To God be the glory. I ask God to speed up the end.

32. Tanisha Sampson January 31, 2014 at 12:23 am

Well, where do I start?It is sad to see that ignorance is on the rampage. People are not understanding spirituality in promoting evil.If you do not believe in Christ then you will fall for many things that you take lightly.The Bible says to study to show thyself approved. That means to study get deeper find the original writings of the Lord God his son Jesus Christ. If the Holy Bible, is difficult to understand.First you must wants a relationship
    and you should desire relationship with HIM.If you take a look at the Aramaic writings and see how languages have created and changed over time to
    see fit for that culture. But the main thing is to know
    the Creator of all and accept HIS SON. I ratherstand
    on the Lord side the Creator of all heavens and earth
    than fall for chaos that is roaring like a lion on this
    earth. Many soldiers for Christ can see these things happening before us. PSEudO Christians do not
    understand the mysteries of the gospel because they
    accept everything that is not of Christ which makes
    them look warm. Until you fully come to grips of
    what’s going you will become weakened and confused about everything around you.
    If you are not preparing yourself for spiritual warfare
    you will too also be devoured by the enemy.

33. digidon January 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Sad so many people dont believe they are flaunting it all in our faces.
    Respect for what you do.
    Iv never been religious but believe God is within us All we just have to do is open our hearts and minds, satan,the devil is just the evil men do <3

34. SIDIUS December 15, 2013 at 1:50 am

Good stuff please get a RSS feed or mail me more of that good info. You got my details.I’m in the uk.

35. John October 14, 2013 at 8:51 am

Only know enougf about catholic to know I don’t like it.The evangelical church we attend & the one we attended last Sunday certainly were not controled by satan ! There are some cults that preach that however

36. melisa kay September 30, 2013 at 11:20 pm

wow! something told me to look into OBEY clothing and i cant believe what i stumbled upon. i cant express just how thankful i am for this vital information. The shirt i had on today went right into the trash. we live in a very scary world that seems to only get scarier. God bless, and thanks again.

37. thembeka September 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Would like to know more on all these theories,

38. Jay Williams September 23, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Pretty good article. I have to disagree with you though on the Obey clothing brand. I think there actually an anti illuminati clothing brand. Do your research on the creator of the brand.

39. yo August 18, 2013 at 12:25 am

Thank-you so much for posting this. Our generation is brainwashed and so oblivious to what we wear , watch , or listen to and its time we wake up. I feel sorry for those who choose not to pay close attention.

40. aleia August 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm

My favorite place to shop is buckle (which sells brands such as OBEY and Society). Today I looked down at my society shirt that I’m wearing and noticed the all seeing eye in a pyramid looking back at me! I came home pulled out other society brand shirts that I have and sure enough these symbols are on them as well. Thats when I googled why these symbols are on my clothing and it pulled up your post. Just thought I’d let you know to add the brand society to your list! This stuff is crazy!! Ill def be paying more careful attention at the clothing I’m buying! Thanks for the informative information!

41. Ryan August 1, 2013 at 1:34 pm

The obey symbol goes even further. Turn the star with the giant inside upside down and you can clearly see a goat inside of a pentagram. No way it’s a coincidence

42. Matswedikane July 3, 2013 at 5:01 am

People open your eyes

Don’t you realise the one religion their talking about is christianity. Why christianity? You may ask. Because the ruler of it the writers of the bible whom stored away many books and scrolls that were supposed to be in the bible is pope and these books can only be seen if you sold your soul to them. Believe it or not pope are pagans idolaters even their funny hat is represents dagon the fish God you can search all about it in Google. Their freemasons

43. Missy July 1, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Thank you for your concern with the illuminati and satanism symbolism. I hope that this will be an eye opener for people who wear these products and support their producers. Jesus Christ is an will always be my lord and savior. God bless!

44. Ms. I Dont Know June 30, 2013 at 9:03 am

Uuuuuuum….. I have never seen ANY of these pieces of cl

45. Tried in the furnace June 25, 2013 at 9:37 am

Hey man, I stumbled upon this blog by accident, and I just want to say God Almighty bless and keep you.

Keep on exposing these NWO elites and bring them to shame.

Peace and YHWH bless.

46. Koresh June 20, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Hi mb, one must never forget the Creator is Almighty therefore He can do ALL things, such as reveal Himself to you. The best way to get to know Him is reading the Scriptures. Satan controls religion because as it is written the love of money is the root of all evil and as you can see the Vatican is the richest church, then we have the Evangelicals or Christians selling the prosperity doctrine to make more and more money, so basically they have sold out, teaching whatever they are told or whatever will make people feel ok as long as they get the money.

Regarding Islam, they have completely different beliefs. The Mighty One of the Bible, is not the one of the Koran, no matter how much they claim it is. They don’t believe in the Messiah Yahushua as being the Son of the Most High, while the Scripture clearly states that whosoever denies the Son, doesn’t have the Father, and that is the spirit of Antichrist, so in a few words, saying that Yahushua the Messiah is not the Son of the Almighty, is to follow the spirit of Antichrist and that’s what Muslims believe. The Almighty Creator’s Name is Yahweh. Muslims worship ‘Allah’.

Hope this answered your question. Blessings!

47. Koresh June 18, 2013 at 7:52 pm

You’re welcome richard, I need to start writing more on here, but yeah I’ll do that, blessings

48. Koresh June 18, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Hi Jessy, if you were to actually do a little bit of reading yourself, you would see that many of those so called “conspiracy theories” of the past have come true, then maybe you would see how there is a bunch of truth to what is presented here, there is a bunch of evidence, yet many claim ignorance is bliss. By the way you will see it in your lifetime.

49. PissedChristian June 15, 2013 at 3:30 am

I’m disgusted with all of you and all this illuminati crap. The hardcore Christians and the people promoting Illuminati things equally annoy me. If someone wants to wear it, let them. If you were truly Christian,you wouldn’t judge others for What they believe in…I just think it’s funny how when someone bashes a Christian, you all get so antsy. Don’t bash someone who follows this just because you don’t. Don’t be hypocritical, keep in mind you can’t save the world and not everyone believes in God, and let it go. I’m Christian too, but these comments are ridiculous.

50. mb May 31, 2013 at 2:02 am

Can anyone please help explain…

How does satan control religion and if he does what is the best way to find out the truth about God? Or follow God in the correct way?

Christianity and Islam….are they ok? Worried that my Muslim boyfriend isnt going the right way. I dont know much about his religion I just need to know if it falls under the same God.