Illuminati Game

Right on Point

Looking around the cards of the Game, "The Illuminati New World Order", I found some interesting cards that kinda go along with some things I have been talking about in some articles lately of how the end times seem to be unfolding, both according to the Bible and Illuminati's apparent agenda, so I decided to make an update for the article "Illuminati the Game" which predicted disasters like the one of 9/11, even with the hit to the Pentagon and many plans of the Illuminati, which were shown in the video of the article Illuminati: The Game, in case you haven't read the first article regarding the Game, but Im putting the images below just for a quick reminder of the accuracy of this game, created by Steve Jackson, while looking at all these cards, please keep in mind that this game was published in 1995 and who knows how long before it had been created, I think this should be proof for any disbeliever, that there is an evil organization in control of the affairs of the world and somehow their plans got leaked to Steve Jackson and he decided to make it, or maybe it is just a big joke Illuminati is playing on us, due the fact that they like to put their plans in plain sight, as with all the movies of Hollywood, that is the way Lucifer works, so that in Judgement Day he can say, "I warned y'all so it ain't my fault".

Total control of the Pyramid over the court system, rewrite history, all things that have happened, now check out this other ones I found while looking around.

There are a couple things a want to say about this one, first think about this, the image kinda looks like what the Antichrist has been portrayed as, in christian movies, a white successful, charismatic, handsome looking, sneaky liar and if this, which in reality is the first beast, happens to be Barack Obama, after reading what's under the image in the card, think about how if something comes out on Obama, like him not being a citizen or his homosexual encounter back in 1999, etc, they stop all information from coming out to the world, through the media.

Taking in account what is discussed in the articles "Barack Obama, The Antichrist?" and "Barack Obama the First Beast", this card seems to confirm the theory of many of how Obama could be a Clone of a Pharaoh, but maybe even more, Illuminati staging some prophecies for the may to believe, since this could be how they could create a fake resurrection if they were to, as many believe, the card says:

"This card permits you to play from your hand a Personality which duplicates one who has been assassinated. You may attempt to control that Personality normally if you control the Clone the Original Personality no longer counts as "destroyed" for the goals of who ever killed it"

Basically The Powers That Be could make a clone of Barack Obama, then assassinate the real Obama and be able to control the Obama clone 100% and come out as if he has resurrected making the world worship him more than they have ad all for the goals of those who killed him, Illuminati.

Also if that is not the case, as I also pointed out in the same articles, I believe the next card seems to confirm the idea of many, that the Illuminati has plans having to do with the Shroud of Turin, so what if they mix the card above with this one below and decide to clone the image in the Shroud and make this the Abomination of Desolation, the Real Antichrist, an empty cloned Body(Temple) of the man in the shroud with the spirit of Lucifer.

If the real shroud is used for rituals as it says in the card, then I'm sure this theory is not too far off. Some people already believe that this has happened already, claiming that Prince William, who has a lot in his favor for being the antichrist, is the clone of the man who's image is in the shroud, Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh wrote a book supporting this idea, she says there where some "tests" being done on the shroud and little pieces were taken from it, with DNA, right around the time Diana got pregnant with Prince William, which as most know, was a fixed marriage and pregnancy, because of her Bloodline, name and other things, he was born in the summer solstice and his name is also kinda meaningful next to all these things and many more surrounding his life.

Here is a picture comparing his face to that of what the History Channel said the man of the Shroud looked like after doing some work with it.

Maybe everything is connected, maybe this is why he decided to start letting his beard grow from time to time to start leading the people subliminally, since by 2012 when the Zionist hope to establish their Luciferian Kingdom on earth, in London, he will be 30 years old, just like Yahushúa was when he started his ministry, being the perfect time to reign. What if they decide to make him King right there and then and they come up with all the info they have forge of him supposedly being a descendant of David and Jesus, King Arthur and many others, maybe this is also why all of a sudden History Channel decided to pay attention to the Shroud of Turin and show an actual 3D image to the world, to once again leading to a path which would culminate on 2012, when the Abomination of Desolation is revealed, could this be him?.

After all this things tape Runs Out...

This one also confirms a couple things, first the Illuminati is taking in account in the plan, the Harvest of the Seventh trumpet, normally called the Rapture, but the question here is, are they talking about the one from the enemy or the one from YHWH?

I also wanted to point out how what is written at the bottom is from some sort of "fake" religion with a lot of satanic or secret society traits to it, called the Order of the Sub-Genius and it says a lot more than what is on there and is supposedly from a real tape recording of some phone call, but there is not much info on it, however there a lot of weird lines on it which could raise some eyebrows, not to mention the rest of the beliefs or "teachings" of the so called order, is funny also how it is preached that when the Rapture comes, people will just vanish or something of that sort and when the person, of the card, speaking in the tape mentions the Rapture, the recording got cut some how, even in the real transcript.

This card also shows how they, or the maker of the Game Steve Jackson, knows that at some point their plan is gonna end because "something" is gonna go wrong in their agenda, their power is gonna run out like the tape in the card.

Here are some other interesting one, like this one right below, when thinking about all the earthquakes that have happened and in the past year around the globe.

Then to finish up, there are four more I'd like to show you, some which have just come to pass and two other which are talking fo future events one of the even from the Bible but depicted in this cards also for some reason.

Here are another couple cards that once again confirm how accurate this game is, when it comes to the plans of the Illuminati, taking in account as I said above that the Game was released in 1995 and how basically everything has been fulfilling as it was displayed on the many cards of the game, I was actually surprise to find these when I did.

There is not much to say here really the cards speak for themselves, as they show the recent oil spill in the gulf.
Here are the last two, which are showing still future events, most likely, not so future, one making an connection of Churches with Aliens, maybe having to do with 2012 and possible invasion coming, as many believe, maybe depicting the fake rapture?

Amazing how clear this one is and funny that it all seems happening in the Vatican or in Washington DC, which some of it's architecture is a lot alike and wouldn't be a surprise judging for the Buildings on the back, which are nothing but Pagan Temples, obviously for the worship of demons and were all built to commemorate their future return.

Revelation 9
1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of YHWH on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

Read update here...

Illuminati Card Game, a Plan for Control

22 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Illuminati Game on point”

1. Koresh August 12, 2016 at 1:28 am

Hi Bill, I am not sure what you read about the feasts, but yeah I have also written about those Assemblies. I guess is too late now to answer your question, sorry it took me so long I just got back to the site to start getting back to everyone and I realised there were so many comments unaswered. But yeah even now the United States is getting pretty crazy, i am kinda waiting to see what will happen for the elections. Blessings.

2. Bill June 14, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Sirius just came across Web site thought it very interesting. Read your explanation of the rapture first time in a long time someone put together the feasts of Yaweh though you are missing one the harvest of barley Passover Yeshua was the first fruits then the tender hearted are taken to the thorn room of God Rev. 7 and I always thought the 144,000 was the first fruits of the wheat because first fruits are holy right. We are at the point of jade helm and Marshall law people are saying a asteroid will hit this sept you think this is from planet x and not a false flag?

3. Reagan April 22, 2012 at 10:55 am

Sirius thanx man but i think thr is very little tym left becoz wen i follow the order of the cards,we are on the ‘combined disaster card’ wen i look in da world 2day.war evry where,economic crisis and much more.we need 2 stand firm in da name of Jesus christ the only true God

4. SIRIUS August 12, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Yes Kaizersauzee, the London card may be coming to pass this year or next, during the olympics maybe, as you say the Olympics will definitely be a Major event, I have been preparing an article about it, there are so many things surrounding it, stay in touch and warn your relatives, thank you so much for your comment and words.

5. kaizersauzee August 6, 2011 at 4:40 pm

sirius , you do amazin work , keep it up. Is there not also a card that looks suspiciously like london with the tower crumblin(at next years olympics maybe) It seems to me that the olympics is going to be a very very very major event , and i dont mean sport. With the whole world represented in london it is the perfect time for a false flag op.

its hard to comprehend what i write , im actually thinkin about the relatives i have in london,

6. SIRIUS July 5, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Hello Carmen, you are very welcome, I’m glad you found it interesting, I have not seen that movie, but now I have to watch it when I can, thanks for letting me know, blessings!

7. Carmen June 22, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Hey Sirius,

Thank you for posting these up! Great analysis! I just wanted to say the card of the “Tape Runs Out..” reminded me of the movie Mulholland Drive by David Lynch. I don’t know if you’ve seen it but it’s towards the end where the main girls go to the theater Club Silencio. I don’t want to give anything away but please let me know what you think..

8. Drivebye May 22, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Yall shrinpping the alien/demonds ain’t thee bad guys but our creaters.yall just falling for what illuminati made em out to be suckas do ur reasearch.dnt be fools and neglect your god and his angels

9. SIRIUS March 29, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Thank you for your comment Benjamin, you are a wise young man, keep up that drive and love for the Truth, blessings bro.

10. Benjamin March 21, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I have an insight. The last to cards have already taken action. Hi my name is Benjamin and i’m 13. I know because im feeling the effects. My catholic school is closing becuase the catholic church is turning into a business. What happened to the original goal of Elizabeth Ann Seton to give free safe education while worshiping God? Obviously something happened in the Vatican because now the archdiocese of New York don’t care how poor you are ( im just stating im not ) they will take schools out of poor areas even that further disarm’s it mentally because they want money. my religion teacher who’s job is terminated at august said this at one of the meetings , an I quote ” We might as well replace the cross with the dollar bill because it seems thats what we are worshiping” I’m believing these words my self. I have been saved by the words of the wise like you and i just want to thank you because if i would have waited a year more… who knows what could’ve happened. Take this from the words of a very young reader. My only word is to say that this is not preventable, its inevitable. So repent so you may be saved like i have been, repent before it is to late before you regret it. Repent for our souls have been misguided but not lost But yet again…. who am I to judge? THANK YOU P.S i found some connections with the illuminati and the Entertainment (game markets) email me if you want to hear my opinions. Benjitheboy@gmail.com

11. SIRIUS March 8, 2011 at 4:58 pm

You’re very welcome dypol, we must let everyone know, in the best way possible to not push them away from the info, most importantly get right with our Creator Yahweh and get ready for what is coming, have faith in Him cause only He can save us through His Son Yahushua.

Blessings.

12. dypol March 4, 2011 at 5:26 pm

AM mostly grateful for this information quite timely. But what are we going to do.

13. SIRIUS March 1, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Thank you Sara, Blessings to you and your husband!

14. SIRIUS March 1, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Hello Henry, it could be, its amazing you had that dream, the song has many meaningful parts talking about what is about to happen, the coming of the antichrist and the destruction of the world, which they are forming a part of, as Lil Wayne says, “I know what they don’t wanna tell you, just hope you Heaven-sent and your Hell-proof”.

Peace

15. Sara Manahan February 23, 2011 at 9:19 pm

glad u have updated the game if u ever need to hollar u have my email and my husbands as well we will let u know what god has shown us and what god has got us through. hes the best and only jesus and god will have our soul. bless u my dear friend.

16. henry February 23, 2011 at 5:56 pm

amen, i wanted to know if all artists signed to lil wayne’s record have also sold their soul. also i had a dream in which someone came to ask me the meaning drop the world’s lyrics. could it be that Yahwweh wanted to know the kind of person i used to like.

17. SIRIUS February 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for your words Henry, not even death can stop me, for Yahweh has given me Life in Yahushua.

Blessings to and yours!

18. henry February 21, 2011 at 6:28 pm

sirius u the best, continue the good job and let NOTHING stop u

19. SIRIUS November 27, 2010 at 3:22 am

Thank you for your comment Oscar, I’m glad to have help in your path and you are more than welcome, stay in touch cause I’ll keep posting relevant stuff, be blessed my brother.

20. oscar November 22, 2010 at 5:24 am

Im kinda new to all this illuminati stuff but thanks to this site im seeing all the evil that there is in this world. Idk how ppl can be so blind and stupid to deny that there are secret societes and that there is a god. Those cards just blew my mind, it predicted 9/11 and the recent oil spill in the gulf!!! those last 2 cards just scared the sh*t out of me, because most likely they are goin to happen. All we can do is have faith in christ. Thankyou for all this info it has really opened my eyes to all this evil nd has probably saved me from it.