X

Artists who Sold their Souls

for Money and Fame

Hello people, I want to thank everybody who has been writing and commenting on the site, lately I've been getting a lot love and visits from all over the world for all these articles on the control of the Illuminati over the Hip Hop industry and the involvement of many mainstream artists in Freemasonry and other secret societies. Here is one more article exposing the spirits controlling these artists to write their songs, when in fact is the actual performer who writes it. On this next video you can hear Jaz-O once more, Jay-z' mentor, on a radio interview exposing once more some fake rappers out of the bunch, check it out.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBhcynpGZZc&w=600&h=385]

Lil Wayne has a "Gang of Writers"

According to Jaz-O, Lil Wayne and many other mainstream rappers have "a gang of writers" working for them, giving them all the songs they have to rap, something which as Jaz-O stated, is a "no, no" in the Hip Hop Industry, yet this so called artists are doing it to be able to maintain their spot in the game, being merely a puppet to The Illuminati, rapping whatever their masters tell them in order to push their agenda by modifying the Culture and morals through the Music, to accept a One World Government and ultimately Lucifer as God.

Lil Wayne is Gay

Next let's look at some of those lyrics either written by Lil Wayne or given to him, to see what is the message this artist is trying to convey through his work, what beliefs is he infiltrating in the minds of our children. First I just want to point out the part of the song heard in the past video in which Lil Wayne is opening up saying one of the Best Kept secrets in the Entertainment and Hip Hop Industry.

"Batty Bwoy(Gay Men) me ran through"

Here Lil Wayne is openly saying he is constantly around gay people and very proud of it, may I remind you also of what he has been calling himself for a long time now, Weezy F. Baby, normally making it seem like it would be his formal name with Baby as the last name, since the rapper Baby adopted him at age nine and became his legal Daddy. Then we have to ask, what does the F. stand for?

In the song "We Hustle" we get the answer for this query straight from him by saying...

"News Flash, Yes…, Weezy F@ck!ng Baby with his Fruit ass, Bitch"

Some claim it actually says "rude ass", but when hearing the song, what others and I hear, is "Fruit ass", still what matters the most on that line is really the first half of it, when he gives his fans a "News Flash", saying the full meaning of his name, "Weezy F@k!ng Baby". It couldn't get clearer than this I think; however it does, with a very controversial picture which you may have already seen before.

Lil Wayne Kissing Baby

I don’t think this is how you would normally greet your Father, maybe some do, but then I wonder if still at that age?, if so, then definitely not if he is just a man who adopted you. Reportedly this scandal made most rappers in Cash Money Records leave the Label, there are some interviews with Juvenille in which he is condemning this behavior saying that no matter what they say, that is not how they rolled in the label, there was a video of the Interviewit which I had just below, but it has been deleted by Youtube as many others, no surprise there.

Sadly, this is not a unique case, there is a lot of info exposing many mainstream rappers as homosexuals, there is a list of statements made by a few Real Rappers who then were killed for exposing this part of secret societies, like Pimp C and Tupac. This is subject for a whole other article, so let's move with the lyrics and the message in them.

Satan writing Lyrics

I came a cross the next song a while ago and it was surprising to me, to hear how a Black man would sing such a thing...

Ok, you ain't know shit
It's weezy f baby like a newborn bitch...

...I don't save em, I slave em, they want weezy f...

...and i whip it like a slave
like a mother fuckin slave
yes i whip it like a slave
yes i whip it like a slave
i whip it like a slave
like a mother fuckin slave
yea i whip it like a slave
like a mother fuckin slave
then i beat it i beat it...

The literal or physical meaning of this lines Lil' Wayne sings is very plain and it was the reason of my amazement, seeing how proud he raps about whipping someone like a salve, but seeing the lyrics to find a deeper meaning, looking for the spiritual side being transmitted in the song, I see it as the Serpent explaining the simple difference between  him and the Savior Yahushúa, by saying "I Don't Save em, I slave em", which is exactly what Lucifer is doing with the Illuminati.

If you think I'm crazy, there's another line I would like to show you, around the end of the song.

I'm in the garden selling fruit to sinners

Who is the character speaking? Skeptics may see it as Wayne just playing with words, I see it as the spirit that possesses him speaking thru him while he thinks he is just spitting fresh lines, Lucifer on the other hand, sees it as a glove, one of many others he is using to bring his message to the world and infiltrate our culture.

Selling your Soul for Fortune & Fame

Moving on, here's another video, showing certain songs in which artists like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eminem, David Banner and others rap about selling their souls to the devil for riches and fame.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrfBH-XOF_s&w=600&h=385]

This is a reality people, it is no game, it is no gimmick, people do sell their souls and spirits do posses people.

Baphomet and the All Seeing Eye as Fashion

Here's a picture I found of another big time Illuminati Puppet, Lady Gaga, in which she is clearly posing as Baphomet the god of Freemasons, while having only one eye open, as she usually does.

Lady Gaga Baphomet

Baphomet

Lady Gaga All Seeing Eye

I friend named Daniel sent me an email in which he told me to check out something fishy on Kanye West's website, where I found some pictures from the RussianVogue Supplement, also making clear connections to both Baphomet and the All Seeing Eye, not to mention  what could be said to be a representation of the Lion of Judah being mocked at the same time in the picture as is being held in a playful matter by the model playing Lucifer. (Source: Kanye)

Baphomet Head Model

All seeing Eye Vogue

Here's another picture I ran into making reference to the Eye of Horus(Lucifer), by Rihanna, another Illuminati puppet I have talked about before, on the cover for her single Russian Roulette.

Russian Roulette Single

Dark Message in Russian Roulette

The song Russian Roulette was written by Ne-Yo and focuses on wanting to commit suicide, the lyrics suggest that Satan is talking to her convincing her to pull the trigger, obviously this is another direct message from evil, that could affect many of those fans or people in general who are weak in spirit, like most of the population nowadays sadly, by the fact that the world is more focused on strengthening the body because of vanity or strengthening the brain because of greed leaving the spirit on the side being bombarded by Lucifer's propaganda everywhere you look and hear.

Tyffany Evans, an R&B singer who came out with the hit single "Promise Ring" made some comments on her Twitter about Rihanna's Song and then went on  talking about the Satanic influence in the Entertainment Industry in general, check out what she had to say about it:

Russian Roulette = Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan, and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career make u huge only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Since we are talking about Twitter, I want to show you what some genius hacker did to Britney Spears' Twitter page; that is unless one blessed day she was able to come out of the mind control she is in and decided to come clean with her fans and tell the whole truth lol...

Britney Spears Twitter

Eminem Who?

Lastly I want to show you a video in which it becomes clear that Eminem is one of the many who have sold their souls to the Devil for fame and fortune, beginning with some lyrics from a couple of tracks from his latest album The Relapse, first a track called "My Darling", in which you can hear Satan coming back for his soul after Eminem's spiritual relapse, it seems like Marshall at some point may have wanted to stop dealing with the Devil, maybe this was the reason for him almost loosing his life. The episode is well described in the song all the way till the end when Em decides to get back with the Devil and sing along with him, while Satan is talking of the sacrifices Eminem had to endure to get to the top.

The next song is called "Careful What you Wish for" and it begins with the same subject, giving a list of this sacrifices Eminem went through to remain "Hot", but anyways watch the video, hear the songs and judge for yourself.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfX5GEBBwZg&w=600&h=385]

I believe this video to be self-explanatory, but I want to bring up something that seemed pretty crazy to me by the end of it, while he is being possessed by the spirit "Slim Shady", how he denies to be Eminem, since his soul has been completely taken over. Another evil spirit which is very present in the Hip Hop scene helping with lyrics and satanic hits is called "Rain Man", the video Unberella by Rihanna is totally based on this entity, there is also some evidence pointing to this demon of being in possession of Jay Z and Eminem as he claims to be in a the song starting at the end of the video when he is being possessed during the concert in front of everybody, just as he does in the video for the Satanic song 3 a.m. in which he talks of getting possessed at 3 am, when demons have the most power, and going to murder people, notice also in the video how he channels the spirit by chanting "Evil Rise" several times.

I hope this article helped to open your mind, to understand that in fact all these is going on without a doubt, remember our war is not against Flesh and Blood but against Spiritual Wickedness, read the Scriptures pray in the Name of Yahushúa, receive the spirit and come into the Kingdom of YHWH, be blessed.

*Read Update here...*

Kanye West Sold his Soul

784 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Artists who Sold their Souls”

1. Koresh August 13, 2016 at 6:58 am

Thanks tent, blessings!

2. Koresh August 13, 2016 at 6:37 am

Hi Aaron, are you free?

3. Koresh August 12, 2016 at 8:06 am

Hi Mncedisi, it costs everything, your family, your love ones, your peace, your sanity. Once the job is done, they kill the person as they choose and then he/she will have to spent an eternity in Hell for having used his/her time on Earth to further the kingdom of the Enemy Satan. Hell was created for Satan and His Angels, but if people follow Satan, as they do, they will end up in the same place. A place of pain, torture, confusion and shame.

4. Koresh August 12, 2016 at 7:59 am

Hi Daniel, well I am not saying Eminem is not talented, yet I would not go as far as calling him a genius, for what is so genius about making the worst deal ever, exchanging an eternal life of happiness for some 20 years of fame and money which he can’t even enjoy for way to many reasons which he himself talks about in his songs, like his addictions, paparazzi, his fans constantly harassing him, family problems, etc. In his songs he himself confesses to have sold his soul and that Satan is who connected him with Dr. Dre for him to be famous, just like Dr. Dre also sold out, reason why he was the connection.

5. Koresh August 12, 2016 at 3:13 am

You’re very welcome Michelle Porea, blessings.

6. Koresh August 12, 2016 at 12:22 am

Hi Hugh Jazz, i guess you have’t read the other articles where I talk about the Government, the Elite, and the Religious Figures. You are wrong if you believe that the Entertainment industry is not a part of their plan and is fully controlled by them, i mean check the actual term Enter-Tain-Ment (Mind), they use it to enter to take control of the Mind.

7. Koresh August 11, 2016 at 5:32 am

Thank you Brandon, may Yahweh bless you in the Name of Yahushua.

8. Koresh August 11, 2016 at 4:45 am

Hi madison Green,

Yes the mainly sacrifice Family members.

A lot of one hit wonders did not make it, either because they did not sell their soul, some were not even offered to do it for whatever reason, or they just did a bad deal, since if you can imagine people being ripped off by agents and companies in this reality, then you better believe Satan will give a bad deal to each and everyone, even those who do make millions and are famous for all their lives, in fact those will get the worst part.

9. Koresh August 11, 2016 at 3:48 am

Hi Sergio, that is not what I am saying, it just depends what your dream was, fortune and fame?, or to enjoy making art?, making music?. What kind of lyrics were you going to give to your listeners, to helped them or not, etc. The Almighty is Powerful and He can do all things, yet the conditions are different, for one must not exalt Evil and bring people to their spiritual destruction which is what most musicians are doing nowadays.

10. simon kigo njoro/simon99njro@gmail.com July 13, 2016 at 11:43 am

what?????? iam absolutely shocked but may GOD reign forever

11. Papi chulo July 7, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Ok people stop saying Jesus Christ because since when has there been a letter J in Hebrew.

12. Milton Fishburn June 12, 2016 at 11:19 pm

I would like to be informed as much as possible please.

13. Mncedisi June 7, 2016 at 3:19 pm

How much does this cost when selling your soul to the Devil? And what will happen with you after done the job?

14. mondolat May 4, 2016 at 4:56 pm

May the almighty help us all

15. Jason April 14, 2016 at 9:03 am

God bless. I knew i didn’t like rap for a reason.

16. Gime March 29, 2016 at 8:53 am

Oh God help me survive in this world

17. tdent March 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Your right but the demon /devil is so mixing truth with lies once more. As always. Did you ever wonder why Israel and Rome is always attacked? With all the crazy crazy religions Catholics and God Fearing Israelites. Are always on the forefront of lies and zealous evil attacks I wish I had the space and time to really show you. Not from the rhetoric you hear from mainstream Christianity /news media. Start with the new testament I will build by Church beginning with Peter. There is so much more. God bless you for the truth behind the music.

18. Devilhater February 27, 2016 at 5:53 pm

I’m so dissapointed that so much of very good artists have sold themselves to the evil devil, now i will never listen to their songs anymore.. You will soon or later destroy your own lives, trust me
    Rescue yourselves before it’s too late

19. Kelly Carter February 4, 2016 at 4:07 am

I totally agree with everything you said. It is very sad that society as a whole don’t see it! Surely folks aren’t that ignorant. But apparently they are. Cuz what you said is 100% true & no you are not crazy. You’re just being real.

20. curtley January 18, 2016 at 7:26 am

Man u just open my eyes more

21. AJ January 8, 2016 at 8:33 am

This is valuable and interesting information

Also if you listen to fetty wap 679 he says 20 says into the song ” I’m a devil worshipper” you have to listen closely though once you hear the first you will hear every other time

22. Daniel December 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Maybe there is some truth to the subject matter of what you’re talking about but most of your “proof” is total crap and conspiracy theory bullshit. Eminem is a musical and lyrical genius, he didn’t need help becoming famous from anyone but Dr. Dre.

23. mugogo mark situart November 29, 2015 at 7:54 am

May God bless you

24. tammy November 26, 2015 at 9:55 pm

We all need to listen n pay attention to the music all the teen n teens love..we seem to have accepted it saying yea I can remember w my parent wouldnt let me listen to “Elvis ..but today’s music n videos openly talk about sex , homosexuality , drugs I heard one recently my grandkids were listening to..”body ya got the perfect 1 so put it on me if ya do it right we”ll f***k all night this is evil! Our kids are listening to this crap pay attention!

25. tammy November 26, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Im a believer in god and all that his words sais theres so much prophesy that has come true written so many thousands of years ago it even talks about how russion will unite w Iran to eventually destroy Serbia n in the mist millions will be fleeing as is going on “right now”! I love music of many styles , the beat of alot of r, b ect can realy invite you to like it n ya might not even understand or hear all the words but I have no dought of its evil content…I know that most is vulgar4kids

26. Aaron November 20, 2015 at 7:43 am

This is ridiculous. Personally I think the concept of the illuminati is to push religion. And make us believe utter rubbish. Once you are free of religion you are freeing your mind. Religion controls people and divides people. There is no satanic agenda this is how religion is promoted and if you do not have religion you are free.

27. Michelle Porea November 16, 2015 at 12:23 am

This site is very helpful. I learned so much. Thank You.

28. King October 30, 2015 at 5:36 am

Bring out more

29. bless October 11, 2015 at 11:44 pm

you know do you ever ask yourself why does the devil wants your soul so bad I mean he offers you alot in this world.sure the soul Is worth a lot after life so don’t be desperate to such an extend where you find yourself regretting everything you did.the creator loves us all and he knows what’s good for us.just believe you don’t have to sacrifice anything just let him be your GOD.

30. Aaron Getz October 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Its reality

31. Czoloetu September 26, 2015 at 6:57 am

Live for nothing or die for something… I die for Christ, Illuminati or no Illuminati. They’re just a bunch of bastards fighting against a superpowerful deity, The Ancient Of Days…pathetic losers

32. dawnah September 20, 2015 at 3:47 pm

It might be hard to believe that a talented artist would do something like this. They have to get exposure and be promoted or we would never hear about them. I’m thinking, signing those contracts maybe. Take a closer look at the agents and promoters. When you hear these people over and over say out of their own mouth that they sold their souls it is impossible to think it isn’t really happening. Be safe and arm yourselves with the full armour of God. Peace and love to you all ….

33. admire tarasana September 18, 2015 at 11:09 pm

the end is near may we all seek the KingdomYahweh..Lord have mercy upon us…