X

Kanye West

Said he sold his Soul

Each and everyday becomes clearer and clearer, how many, if not all, big time artists have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for power and fame in this world, of which he, the devil,  is god according to 2 Corinthians 4:4. It has always been by their actions that we are to know the sons of the evil one from those of the Most High, like the Bible says, "Ye shall know them by their fruits"(Matthew 7:16), but as we approach to the end of this age, the of Time, the difference between the Wheat and the Tares , respectively the Sons of YHWH Almighty and the sons of perdition will become more and more apparent until the moment of the harvest in which the Tares will burn and the Wheat will be gathered into the Kingdom(Matthew 13:24-43).

It is the case of the World famous rapper Kanye West, of whom I have spoken about many times before, exposing his deceptive ways, who began his career with the song entitled "Jesus Walk", a song dealing with the hardships of temptation and the need of the Messiah for our help and redemption, yet through the following years of Kanye's life, it has become obvious that the spiritual fight over his soul was won by the Devil, as we are about to see, that is of course unless he repents and goes back to the Father like the Prodigal Son(Luke 15:11-32).

Kanye West: "I Sold my Soul to the Devil"

The next video, is from a show Kid Cudy and Kanye West were doing in Atlanta, in which Kanye begins talking about how artist are afraid to speak out because they may loose everything they have, their money, their deal and whatsoever, I guess confirming that it is true that when real rappers like 2Pac begin exposing the Illuminati their lives are terminated, like with Pimp C and many others, but then there's some sort of a twist when at the second minute you can hear Kanye West say himself, that he sold his soul to the Devil, and let me add that I find funny that while raps he has to admit it was a "crappy deal", maybe looking back now and realizing he really messed up.

Kanye west says:

“I sold my soul to the Devil
I know its a crappy deal
least it came with a few toys like a happy meal
I’m spaced out dog
I be on that moon talk
I wonder if God ask Mike how to moon walk…”

Interestingly enough, other than the fact of recognizing the crappy deal he got, as the punchline, he brings into the subject Michael Jackson who had recently passed away by then, saying this right after he was making reference to artists loosing their careers and being afraid to stand for something, like in a way reassuring the death of Michael Jackson being a murder because he was being brave enough to stand for something, reason why he assumes that MJ must be in heaven with the Almighty. It is sad to notice also, how the crowd keeps on cheering even after Kanye has just told them openly and loudly that he has Sold his Soul to the Devil.

We Were Once a Fairytale

It is in the next video, where we may be seeing a sign of regret on Kanye's part, maybe like I said before, he looked back and saw that it really wasn't worth it and wishes he could just get rid of the demon he let posses his body. This is a short-film called "We were once a fairytale", in which there's a lot of symbolism used as it is accustomed by these people, with a rather bizarre ending in which Kanye West literally removes a demon from his body in a very artistic way I guess lol.

Now let me break it down a little, to start let me say that in all these type of productions such as music videos or films, the director is always in charge and aware of every single detail shown on screen or heard, nothing ever happens as a coincidence. With that said, let's begin, first everything starts as a celebration when 2 beautiful women bring some champagne to him and he tries to pay for the favor and goes crazy on the ladies then suddenly stops kinda ashamed and surprised takes off his glasses and says "I didn't know that I was talking to an angel", some would say that was just flirting but I think it was much more, as we'll see further ahead. After this scene I found curious how when Kanye realized they were playing one of his songs he became quite excited and began telling everyone that he had made the song, even every note in it, in a way like he didn't believe it himself, trying hard to proof it to everyone while nobody seemed to care, like if some entity is giving him the music yet is letting Kanye West take credit for it, like every single artist in his position. Interestingly, some of his lyrics which you can hear in the background say "After tonight there is no return" which goes well with the whole theme shown in the film and are from the song entitled "See you in my Nightmares". I also believe that the question of who he sees in his nightmares is answered by the next scene, when he goes into a room and seems to get blinded by light, the music changes and you can hear the new lyrics saying "I haven't felt alive, I'm half the man that I was with you by my side" and right by the end of the sentence when is saying "you", a girl appears, which kinda looks like the one he called an angel, filling the room with light and remember what the Bible says.

2 Corinthians 11:14
14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The name Lucifer means Light-Bearer in Latin, so I believe that even without the initial scene calling the girl an angel, it is obvious that, while Kanye was in an altered state of mind by the use of alcohol and maybe drugs he decided to become one with Lucifer, represented plainly by the act of sexual intercourse with the "light-bringing angel", until he passes out when the song is saying "but I cannot say goodbye", then he wakes up and finds himself all alone next to hearing some sort of evil laughs in the background, gets up to walk to the restroom now with eyes wide open, holding a shoe in his hand which only confirms the past interpretation, since according to the Bible this is how they used to make deals back in the day.

Ruth 4:7
7Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel.

This custom is used by Freemasons during the ritual of the first degree in which the Entered Apprentice is told to remove and submit one of his shoes. I'm sure that it was from this ritual that either Kanye or the director of the short-film knew about the symbolism. This is repeated in the next two degrees to become a Master Mason which is the third and last of the Blue Lodge degrees.

In the book "Look to the East! A Ritual of the First Three Degrees of Freemasonry" by Ralph P. Lester, when making reference to the ritual and the reason for taking off one of the shoes, the page 48 reads.

Why were you neither barefoot nor shod?

A/. This was according to an ancient Israelite custom. We read in the book of Ruth, that this was manner in former times concerning redeeming and concerning changing for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe and gave it to his neighbor, and this was a testimony in Israel.
This, therefore, was done to show the sincerity of our intentions in the business we were then engaged upon.

Here's a Picture of a mason going through the first ritual of Entered Apprentice:

So this means that Kanye West had just engaged in a business or had confirmed a deal with what looked like an angel of light, which is Lucifer represented by the woman with whom he had sex and to whom he cannot say goodbye. Then he goes into the restroom where he vomits a whole lot, most likely making him less drunk, hence he begins thinking straight, which is when he finds a dagger that he uses to cut his belly and take out the demon controlling him from the inside, then when he  cuts what is connecting him to the creature suddenly seems to be wide awake, no longer drunk in any way, then it tells the creature to kill itself, being then free from his demon possession and the film ends.

Kanye's Site goes Skull & Bones

To finish up, I want to leave you with the link to Kanye West's official website, what you will see, was in the front page for a while, now it has move down, but in case they take it out, you can see it right here where I saved it in case they delete it. Kanye West Website

I doubt he is going to Yale so most likely he isn't part of the Skull and Bones Secret Society, but he is obviously giving some tribute or honor to it by posting several and rather weird pictures on his website, for those who may not be able to see them on the site or download the file above, the first and main picture on the top of his page was the official emblem of the Secret Society Skull and Bones, followed by a bunch of pictures of naked women, as art and finishing with some pictures of a Satanic ritual and right below the images, a video of the same satanic ritual which is part of the movie "Eyes Wide Shut", maybe making reference to Kanye West's eyes..

This is the official emblem of the society and it was the first image welcoming you to Kanye West's website. the headquarters of this secret society are  located in the university of Yale and many of the last Presidents of the United States were members of it, like George Bush, both father and son, as well as Prescott Bush as seen in the next pictures.

The Secret Society Skull and Bones also known as the Brotherhood of Death was founded in 1832 - 1833 by members of the Illuminati from Germany, working together with the main leaders of occultism in the University of Yale in the United States. In 1956 it was legally incorporated with the name of  “The Russell Trust”

Samuel Russell and Alonso Taft grandfather of the president of the United States William H. Taft were the Co-founders.

Here is a picture of the temple called “The Tomb” of Skull & Bones located as mentioned before in the University of Yale in New Haven, Connecticut, United States.

97 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Kanye West Sold his Soul”

1. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 3:58 pm

You are welcome Tracey, may Yahweh Bless you!

2. Mimi May 22, 2014 at 8:34 am

Yelp, it’s safe to say that he is a sick bastard. One day I was working out in the gym and one of his songs came on but it was also on tv. It was love lockdown… And seriously people.. This song, it’s vibe and video is freaking creepy and scary. I tell you what, I had to leave because I started to feel unwell, I just couldn’t bear seeing or listening to it in the least. And I don’t want to listen to it either. “They” call it music – but the people behind creating it – the isrAeli ‘Jews’ should I say know that is isn’t music.

They said it themselves that they make billions off our children by selling them shit ‘music’ drugs and alcohol. It’s a total and utter disgrace. People like kanye are just pawns, puppets to be used by these evil scum bags. Mostly all artists are in it now. Beyonce, jay z, perry, gaga and more.

That reminds me. Did anyone see the latest 2014 Grammy awards with beyonce drunk in shit and perry doing a demonised ritual. This is not stuff to be messed with people.. They’re magic is strong and they are using it against the masses. The magic books which was given to prophet Solomon, which was robbed by the storm Templars Long time ago.

Why do u think Madonna and all the rest go to Jerusalem often and hide out under the tunnels of the al Aqsa mosque? The books of magic was founded, which was written by demons and jinn and now they have all the power. Only the ones who are faithful to god and steadfast in their religion will not be brainwashed. They can see the truth.

I am a Muslim.

3. tracey January 10, 2014 at 1:40 am

As scary as all of this is, its good to know the truth. God is and will always be victorious amongst all that is evil. Even with all their “power” and wealth and beauty I feel terribly sory for all the celebrities and all the illuminati victims. May God bless them and save their souls. However I cannot help but feel that we are all slaves of the system, as we work and strive for money to survive. May God free us all. Thnx so much for the info, this will reduce or hopefuly stop people from selling their souls.

4. queenbling marfo January 4, 2014 at 10:16 am

kanye was a big. fun of me but see what he is doing if his mum was alive will he be doing. this u sold your soul to the devil just for money n fame. oh kanye gritins to kim n north bye bye

5. Red tayo August 12, 2013 at 10:46 pm

U guys are really trying,may God save us from the illuminati nd d devil

6. Akane August 12, 2013 at 4:06 am

God is always awake He never doses or sleeps.God is with us who can be against us noooo one stands a chance,the weak devil lies and persuade people to do things but Jesus says get behind me devil,then that weak pathetic lost satan is squashed like an ant.in Jesus name we are all saved and safe in the house of the lord amen

7. cleve July 24, 2013 at 11:32 am

Mj did go to hell he did not go to heaven

8. Koresh June 14, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Very interested point Denise Rodgers, there are no coincidences.

9. Arman robbani May 22, 2013 at 11:37 am

Wow, this really blows my mind; I’m a big Kanye West fan myself but from what I’m reading here, My respect for him is at an all time low. Does this mean that everything he said in “Diamomds are forever” is fake and that this guy couldn’t give two shits about what happens to poor African kids every day?! I’m so upset about this. I had no idea how fucked up this prick is and how his dead mother would feel if she saw him right now. Damn this crazy ass mother fucker to hell!

10. Denise Rodgers March 13, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Is it a coincidence that all that were victims of identity hacking on the “Russian” website (Jay Z, Beyonce, Oprah, Biden, and others) were referred to by the media as “Luminaries” as opposed to celebs, high profile people, etc.,or is it just me?

11. thabo February 5, 2013 at 12:39 pm

HEY PPL “MUSIC” IS AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE

12. Busisiwe February 2, 2013 at 6:49 am

It’s really sad when you think of how God brang all these celebrities to life,that he is the real reason why they can even sing a single note!! I’m really disappointed in Khanye,Hopes he finds God when he come to South Africa.

13. Koresh January 26, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Hi Shesahy, what sets Yahushua Messiah Apart from all those others is that He is the Only Begotten Son of YHWH Almighty, He is Messiah and sent as Savior by the Creator. Born of a Virgin, never sinned yet was murdered, to later be resurrected, all that after raising the death, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf, made the paraplegic walk, the mute was able to speak, multiplied food, gave is the Truth through His Spirit and much, much, much more.

14. Shesahy January 25, 2013 at 9:36 pm

This is indeed a very intresting post! However i must disagree with some of the comments left by others, regarding God and Jesus son of Mary, Jesus (Isa) is simply a prophet, like Noah, Moses, Issac, Solaman and Mohammed. All prophets came with the same mesages and teachings, of truth, and rightgousness. Why would Jesus come saying he is the Son of God, what made him differnt from the others? FALSE. But I know that in this day and Age, it is important not to get cought up in the details of what makes a person a beeliever but, to realize that common enemy is Al – Shatan, Iblis , Satan W.E. Religion is one of satans means of division as well, because were all not guna fall for the same bull shit, but the selling of your sold is the piling up of deeds aganst your self, i know im all over the place but, i have a lot to say with little time.. time, is a gift, it also serves as the biggest illusion, many of us are wasting our time. DOnt waste yours Peace shalom Asalamualakum

15. Koresh January 24, 2013 at 1:44 am

Hi Jclas, I see your point, yet they don’t actually know this, some of them don’t even think it exist so it doesn’t matter if they sell something they don’t believe in. What it really means is that they give their life to spread Lucifer’s Message and follow him as god, instead of following the Almighty YHWH and spreading His Word.

16. militant mind January 22, 2013 at 6:42 am

brothers and sisters we are surely in battle with the forces of evil.lets not be weary in pursuing righteousness.lets pray for all those who still fear and obey the Most High God.

Surely these are end times .Yahashua is Coming

17. tina January 20, 2013 at 10:56 am

Jehovah coming to end this system of things very very soon you can tell

18. Jclas January 1, 2013 at 7:02 pm

This story/idea is quite unrealistic, since a person cannot not sell the one thing that does not belong to them in the first place.

This site does makes for good and interesting reading.

19. Koresh December 29, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Hi Noris, you’re more than welcome!!! Yes Ezekiel is awesome and very revealing of the end times, Blessings!!

20. pethias December 28, 2012 at 11:47 am

jesus is coming soon

21. Noris December 22, 2012 at 4:21 am

Dear blog or webiste i’d like to thenk you for the saving ma life with the information above and all the exposing.When i was a child i saw holding the mic and rapping words from rappers i thought were good but now i have learnt more.i know this is a risk you have taken coz i know they must have read it but i believe we live in a world of choices and noone can survive without the lord.read ezekiel 8-10 and learn about all you have written.May the lord bless this agency and may the lords annointing cover us all and may he save our souls from this evil world.

22. son of the all mighty November 30, 2012 at 10:07 am

have anybody heard the song by kesha we gonna die young wtf that bitch is deep in that shit

23. SIRIUS November 30, 2012 at 4:45 am

Hi GPSherrie, I agree with what you are saying however I don’t agree with the ALmighty going by different Names He only has one Name and he said it would be the same for ever as well as saying about His OSn that He has the Name above every Name, singular not plural, one name not several. Satan in turn does come by many different Names Baal, Lucifer, Zeus, Moloch, Horus, Gad, etc.

Exodus 3:15
    Moreover the Almighty said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘Yahueh Almighty of your fathers, the Mighty One of Abraham, the Mighty One of Isaac, and the Mighty One of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Exodus 34:14
    (for you shall worship no other mighty one, for Yahueh, whose Name is Jealous, is a jealous Mighty One),

Philippians 2:9
    Therefore Yahueh also has highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name,

1 John 3:23
    And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the Name of His Son Yahushua Messiah and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Acts 4:12
    Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Exodus 23:13
    “And in all that I have said to you, be circumspect and make no mention of the name of other gods, nor let it be heard from your mouth.

Hope those verses clarify what I am Saying, blessings in the Name of Yahueh Yahushua.

24. GPSherrie November 26, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Please make no mistake satan will use any type of music,artist,human being,political party etc…. To take your souls. The Bible show us all the things we are going through at this present time. Read Revelation 13:16-17 and what it says about the mark of the beast. Implants are the mark of the beast and its going to implemented by next year. The bible also tells us that without this implant we won’t be able to by nor sell. But with it we will be slaves of men to be controlled and used up as satan sees fit. I heard the illuminati head quarters is somewhere in Sandusky OH wonder if that’s why most of the Presidents that are elected somehow find themselves in Ohio. Maybe that’s when they sell their outs to win the election. Satan always offered false promises only to end up telling us a bunch of lies. Our Father God, the God of Abraham,Issac and Jacob is not a man that he should lie. He goes by many name but not Lucifer or satan. We are now at the fork in the road it’s time to wake up and turn back to our Father God in Heaven he sent Jesus to die for our sins we don’t have to sell our souls to get in Heaven Jesus died for our entrance into his kingdom. You cannot get to the kingdom however until you except Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. God gave us signs to look for before he comes well people openly admitting that they sold their souls ought to be a clue. But again the choice is yours!

25. GPSherrie November 26, 2012 at 6:29 pm

We all have choices to make. You don’t have to sell your soul to be an artist, but there are artist who have chosen to do this but what is it to gain the world and lose your soul. Those that have died may lost, but for those that want to be redeemed through the blood of Jesus. Pray this Lord God forgive me, I repent of my sins,redeem my mind soul and body through the blood of Jesus who is my Lord and Saviour. Father God write name in the book of life so the I can dwell with you I your kingdom when My time comes in Jesus name amen amen

26. Lunatic November 5, 2012 at 8:23 am

Y u sell yo soul 4,money,dat u won’t even go with.fame cum&go,y so many blacks fall 4 illumination.r dey stupid or desparate enuff 2 stnd up 4 their asses without weaken demslf wit powerful devil.

27. Andrew S October 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm

28. Andrew S October 29, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Kariella,
    I want to inform you that the “fags” are having butt sex, I also believe they put their vaginas together and hump. This will surely lead to the end of us. I think its all Obama’s fault, I hear he doesn’t have a birth certificate. Not only is he un american but he is not even from earth. That means he doesn’t praise Jesus Christ. I bet he worships some devilish butt sex pagan deity.
    No need to thank me I just wanted to keep you updated on the “fag” movement.

29. Justin October 14, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Thank you for exposing this information these performers, politicians do not understand that the Devil, Lucifer is trying to destroy their lives when God takes his children Lucifer will die in hell and burn eternally and he wants people with him burning he obviously doesn’t want to be alone and these stupid idiots want to go with him Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Beyonce, Mike Epps, Miguel, Roscoe Dash, Fat Joe, 50 Cent, Pusha T, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, T.I., The Game and etc… all have reserved hell homes Kanye, Pusha, 2 Chainz and Sean want to be part of the ‘weaping and moaning and gnashing of teeth’ and want to show that Lucifer is ‘the champion sound’ and want everyone to ‘believe’ (That was the intro to Mercy where a voice which is uncomprehending. God Bless you

30. Chi-City October 12, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Like Charli3, i saw that video years ago, and KNEW what it represented! I’m no scholar on this, but i see the way they use entertainers to promote satanic lifestyles! They don’t care about our generation, because they have the kids brainwashed! I’ve been saying for years..This is spiritual warfare, and the kids don’t have any idea of the things they represent!

31. SIRIUS October 10, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Thank you chosen, blessings!!

32. chosen October 10, 2012 at 6:41 pm

im so proud of u. and remember money,fancy clothes or things. like cars,homes r not worth it. live for God its the best thing to do.

33. jennifer October 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm

i sold my soul to god! good luck in hell kanye west!

34. Kariella Hunt October 1, 2012 at 4:45 pm

This is so true PEOPLE If we dont Inform Ourselves Of wat The ILLUMINITI DEVIL WORSHIPERS FAGS AND FRAUDS Are DOING WE WILL DIE AND BURN FOREVER PRAISE!!!! GOD!!!!!! FOR HE Is The ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US AMEN

35. lili34 September 26, 2012 at 6:11 pm

wen i grow up i won sell my soul he devil that’s just messed up

36. MSJ September 22, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Sorry but this is all wrong…….. You truthfully cannot put a price tag on the soul… Kanye West made out pretty well for him self. Those people can’t get their dirty hands on anyone unless its physicality. It’s common sense….

37. SIRIUS August 29, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for the comment charli3, blessings brother.

38. charli3 August 26, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I saw the kanye west/demon possession video a while ago. It’s about time someone spoke up, keep it up bro.

39. SIRIUS August 24, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Thank you so much for your comment QWEJJO, I’ll do that, blessings!

40. QWEJJO August 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm

PLS KEEEP UP THR GOOOD WORK OF THE LORD AMEN !!!

41. SIRIUS July 31, 2012 at 12:05 pm

That is when his carrer as a rapper took off, with Jesus walks, all falls down, through the wire etc; I mentioned Jesus Walks to show the contradiction with him now saying he sold his soul to the devil. When he was a producer, he wasn’t influencing the masses, people were not hearing what he had to say, his opinions or whatever, he had no influence other than how a beat sounded.

42. i mean that shit IZ, fuckn RIDICALIZ July 31, 2012 at 7:15 am

This say he began his career with -jesus walks-. Lol. He began his career as a producer. Then became a rapper. Then released -thru the wire- as his first single. Jesus walks came far later

43. kanye west illuminati July 27, 2012 at 7:38 pm

peace bro,
    very interesting site and viewpoint. preciate the work and scholarship you put in on presenting your views.
    one

44. johnghost July 26, 2012 at 2:02 am

If you are interested in conspiracy theories, you’re tired of official lies and you can read Spanish, you should take a look at this spanish author, Gabri Ródenas and his NOAH´S BUNKER (EL BÚNKER DE NOÉ)http://tinyurl.com/cfgy795

45. troyleslie July 3, 2012 at 4:55 pm

The reason why this people sell their souls for riches is they don’t have clue about HELL..Even some of those world leaders…its a shame to see them make such decision to sell their souls…Instead of cursing or hating them we should be praying for them to get delivered from their blindness…HELL was made for devil and his fallen angels no man can withstand the torment of it even demons tremble with fear about Gehenah (the final judgement)..Maybe God show grace on them before they’re consumed for eternal…

46. SIRIUS June 17, 2012 at 1:32 am

Hi Cristen, of course I can, I have written a little here on my site but I’m meaning to write much more. There’s a great book named the Final Reformation, click on the name to read it on line for free. I read the whole thing and only disagree with one small thing which the author says, but all the info given there great. If you have any specific question I’ll be glad to answer them, but let me just say a couple things, the Pharisees and Scribes misinterpreted a commandment like many pastors do nowadays, the hid the Name of the Most High from the People to not brake the commandment, eventually the pronunciation got lost, until these last days in which Knowledge has increased (Daniel 12), it happen the same with the name of the Son Yahushua, but for different reasons, the forebode to teach in the Name, so they first changed the Pronunciation from Yahushua to Yehoshua, to no Pronounced Yahu which is the name of the Father in past tense, like the name of the Prime minister of Israel nowadays, NetanYahu. After that changed other Jews changed it to Yeshua purposely, then Greeks became christians and changed it to Iesus for several reasons, then in the 14th century the I became a J and in the 17th, the sound change and the name Jesus was finally born, name which sound nothing like Yahu-shua which means Yahweh-Delivers. It matters for many, many reasons, mainly because Yahweh gives us more than 450 verses in the Bible telling us how important His Name and the Name of the Son are. How those that go alive into the Kingdom, have the Name of the Father and the Son in their Minds(Rev3:7-13,Rev7,Rev14). It matter for a truly personal life with the almighty, for instance, your Name is Cristen, if anybody called you Michelle, you would not respond, or if you were to go to germany for instance, you would not tell people any other name different than Cristen. Another example, why is Obama called the same everywhere in the world, why does everyone know Hitler by the same name, Napoleon, any figure you name it, exept for the Messiah of whom it is written Has the NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME, that at the NAME OF YAHUSHUA EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW.

Luke 12:8-9
    8 “Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me(Yahushua) before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of Elohim. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of Elohim.

That is, Confess His Name.

Here are other Scriptures among many, many others showing how important it is that we keep his Name Pure and call Him by it.

Exodus 34:14
    (for you shall worship no other god(elohim), for YHWH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous Mighty One),

Exodus 23:13

Proverbs 30:4
    Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, If you know?

Hosea 2:16-17
    “And it shall be, in that day,”
    Says YHWH,
    “That you will call Me ‘My Husband,’
    And no longer call Me ‘Baal,’
    For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals,
    And they shall be remembered by their name no more

Malachi 1:6
    “A son honors his father, And a servant his master. If then I am the Father, Where is My honor? And if I am a Master, Where is My reverence? Says YHWH of hosts To you priests who despise My name. Yet you say, ‘In what way have we despised Your name?’

Malachi 2:1-2
    “And now, O priests, this commandment is for you.
    If you will not hear,
    And if you will not take it to heart,
    To give glory to My name,”
    Says the Lord of hosts,
    “I will send a curse upon you,
    And I will curse your blessings.
    Yes, I have cursed them already,
    Because you do not take it to heart.

John 5:43
    I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

1 John 3:23
    And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Yahushua the Messiah and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Hebrews 2:12
    saying: “I will declare Your Name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You.”

Hebrews 13:15
    By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to Yahweh continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his Name.

Ephesians 1:21
    far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

Philippians 2:9-11
    Wherefore Yahweh also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    That at the name of Yahushua every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Yahushua Messiah is Sovereign
    , to the esteem of Yahweh the Father.

I hope this helped you in any way, if anything, hit me back, blessings!!!

47. SIRIUS June 16, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Hi Angy, thank you so much for your comment, I feel what you are saying, some do take it too far. The Almighty tells us to sing to him, so not all of it is bad, what happens is that even in the gospel industry there are certain singers that are controlled, directly or indirectly, and sometimes not necessarily them, but their labels, we need to see what symbolism they use, what words they say and what they do, by their fruits you shall know them, but anyways not all music is bad, just be careful of what you sing, what you confess with your mouth.