In Scriptures we are given a clear timeframe for what must unfold during the end times, according to the Book of Daniel it will happen during a week of years.
Then he (The Beast) shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one (Antichrist) who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
In the verse above we see how the Beast (World Leader) will confirm a covenant of 7 years, in which everything prophesied in the Book of Revelation will happen. During the first half of the week he will offer certain sacrifices, but on the beginning of the second half, the beast will set up the Abomination of Desolation (Antichrist). As I have explained in different articles, the Beast and the Antichrist are two different characters which unfortunately most christians doctrines claim to be one and the same, creating a lot of confusion when interpreting prophecy, simply because if people think that the Beast is the Antichrist, then when the actual Antichrist shows up, he will be accepted as the christ since according to their doctrine the Antichrist had already appeared, and that is the deception being set up by the Beast, a lie so big that most will fall for it, cause they rejected the truth and had pleasure in unrighteousness.
20 And unless YHWH had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days. 21 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it.
22 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason Elohim will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
I would like to now turn to the Book of Revelation, mainly to chapter eleven to discuss some important details and mention most of the main figures that will take part in these last 7 years that could start at any moment.
2 Witnesses, False Messiah and The Beast
Chapter 11 talks of two Witnesses being sent by the Most High to preach the truth to the world for a span of three and a half years, the first half of the seven years.
1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of YHWH, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the Set-Apart city underfoot for forty-two months.
- It is interesting that the Jewish Archeologist Asher Kaufman stated that the actual location of the Temple lies a few meters North of the Dome of the Rock, even saying that the outer-court is where the Dome of the Rock was built, meaning that they could build the Temple right next to the Dome, perhaps that is what they are planning, since a physical fulfillment of the prophecy would call for a temple to be built where the old one was, and this would happen after both parties had come to an agreement which would be easily accomplished if the claim of the Archeologist Asher Kaufman is correct. If the temple indeed is built next to the Dome, the outer court would remain under the control of the Muslims and it would be treaded under foot by the gentiles (muslims) as they do during their annual pilgrimage in which they just walk around the Kaaba, not to mention that the whole city could also be treaded under foot by the rest of gentiles of the world if there was a peace agreement in the east, however only for the first half of the seven years, before the Beast breaks the Covenant and sets up the Abomination of Desolation which will bring chaos.
- 42 months = 12+12+12+6 = 3 1/2 years
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the Mighty One of the earth.
- The two olive trees are mentioned in the book of Zachariah chapter 4, in case you want to know more about them.
- 1260 days = 360+360+360+180 = 3 1/2 years of 360 days each, which is a Prophetic Scriptural year.
- They will prophesy during the first half of the last seven years, wearing sackcloth which is what people wore when they were mourning or as a sign of deep repentance and humility, meaning that they will not dress in expensive clothing, they will not wear what kings or politicians wear, they will use very regular clothes, perhaps even seen as rags, not necessarily in the actual clothing people wore thousands of years ago, but this is to be understood spiritually, they will show through their clothing and other ways spiritually discern, that they are not part of an specific christian denomination or political party, it will show their humility as they mourn for the state of the world and the future of the many people that will have to go through the Great Tribulation.
7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them
- The Beast (World Leader) will be given authority to kill the witnesses right at the end of their testimony by the end of the first three and a half years, as many will believe these witnesses to be false prophets and the Beast to have been sent by the Almighty to eradicate extremists.
9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
- Everybody around the globe will be able to see their dead bodies, most likely it'll be televised, images and videos would be found all over the news and the internet.
10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
- The people of the world, the unbelievers and even most christians, will rejoice over their death and celebrate it by giving presents to each other, because they tormented them through the Truth, by revealing the errors in their doctrines. According to the Strong Concordance, the word translated as "tormented" in this verse, could have also been rendered as "test", that is since the Almighty will test the people through the Witnesses, to see who believes the Truth and who believes the Lie.
- Something else I'd like to point out from this verse is that since the two witnesses will torment those who dwell on earth through their testimony, is quite possible that those christians who will reject their prophecy, which are the majority and are often called "the Many" in Scriptures, will believe these 2 Prophets to be the Actual Antichrist and False Prophet, all because of their erroneous doctrines, making them act in such a way.
11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from YHWH entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
- Although everyone will be able to see their dead bodies for three and half days, only their enemies will see them when they are resurrected, so the Few should not expect to be able to see this event, only be aware of it to prepare for what would come next.
15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Sovereign and of his Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
- It is at this moment, after the resurrection of the two witnesses, that the Abomination of Desolation is in the world and claims to be god on earth for the next three and a half years, yet some time after the witnesses have been murdered, resurrected and gone up, is when the Seventh Trumpet is blown and YHWH's plan is finished, only missing the purification of the world through fire, so Yahushúa now holds authority over all Kingdoms, yet there are 3 1/2 more years on earth for the 7 bowls of wrath, while the virgin is secured in the place prepared for her, according to Revelation 12.
6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by YHWH, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
In the chapter before the one about the Two Witnesses, an Angel tells us exactly when everything is to be fulfilled.
Revelation 10:5-7 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of YHWH would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.
- As clearly seen above, when the Seventh Angel sounds the Trumpet is when all kingdoms are given into the hands of the Messiah, that is simply because as the angel told us in Revelation 10, when the Seventh Trumpet sounds, there will be no more delay and the mystery of YHWH shall be fully revealed.
- Another verse that parallels and confirms this, is found on Revelation 12, talking of the same moment in time, the half of the last seven years.
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Mighty One, and the power of His Messiah have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our Mighty One day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
- When the witnesses are resurrected and taken by YHWH, the devil is finally kicked out of his dimension (a heaven) and sent to Earth, our reality, as the Abomination of Desolation or so called "Antichrist", to cause as much damage as possible in the short time he has, 3 1/2 years. By this time, the second half of the last 7 years, any chance the people of the world had to repent and follow the truth in order to enter the kingdom alive will be over, instead the only way will be through death without accepting the Mark of the Beast.
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write:
‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Sovereign from now on.’”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
- Once the witnesses are gone, the earth will finally be "free" for the False-Messiah to takeover as god of the world
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
- The Abomination of Desolation will come during a big Hollywood type of show, for the people of the world to see, according to what everybody believes the second coming of Christ should be, and he will fool most, using his own name like Yahushúa Messiah himself predicted.
I have come in My Father’s Name (Yahu), and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
For false messiahs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Let's get back to Revelation 11:
16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before YHWH on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped YHWH, 17 saying:
“ We give You thanks, O Sovereign YHWH Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”
- Verse 18 mentions that this is the time when YHWH's wrath is to come, that is the 7 plagues of the last 3 and a half years, what is called the day of YHWH, also when the 144.000 are rescued by Him, those who fear His Name.
19 Then the temple of YHWH was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
- Finally, when the two witnesses are taken, the temple in heaven is opened for the Ark to be seen, which represents the fulfillment of the Covenant and his presence now with the Few.
Mayan Calendar December 21st 2012
According to the Mayan calendar December 21st 2012 is the end of time, simply because that is when their calendar actually ends. A calendar is a tool to measure time so what it means is not that existence is over, but instead that what we know as "time" is coming to an end, which could simply mean that we are entering eternity, where we are no longer trapped in time as we know it.
Could the end of the Mayan Calendar somehow mark the beginning of the Last Seven years? Certainly there is a lot happening that could point to it, not to mention that the end would fall around 2018/2019, interestingly enough exactly 70 years after Israel became a State recognized by the world, which is the time of a generation according to Scriptures, and let's not forget the parable of the fig tree.
“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
The fig tree represents Israel in Scriptures, so the end would come during the generation that would see the reemergence of the State of Israel. It is important also to note that even if we ignored the Fig Tree as being Israel, Yahushúa said clearly that whenever all signs he mentioned in Matthew 24 had happened, that generation would not pass, and those signs were wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, hunger and pestilence; which means without a shadow of a doubt, that our generation is definitely the one that will see all prophecies come to fulfillment, since we have all seen this happening around the world during our entire lives.
The Blasphemous Obama at Dinner
On May 9th 2009, the President of the USA gave a particular speech during dinner in which he said something that caught my attention out of every other word which he uttered. The blasphemy was:
“Finally, I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful, I will be able to complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest.”
He was obviously mocking the scriptures, speaking in a similar way as it is written when the Almighty established the 7th day as the day of rest, but thats not all.
Adding his first 100 days from the day of his inauguration day on January 20th, plus the 72 days he mentioned at dinner, would put us on July 10th, making the 11th the day in which he said he would rest, "coincidentally" fall on a Saturday which originally is the Sabbath, the real day of rest.
According to Obama he will finish his work, or a work, on June 10th, so we must keep our eyes open for whatever it is that he will be doing around these dates and see what it is that Obama plans to rest from.
Read update here...