X

President Barack Obama

July 10th, 2009

Here is an update on some of the info I wrote on the article entitled "The Last 7 Years" where I talked about the blasphemy President Obama uttered during his Dinner speech on May 10th while addressing the country and discussing his first and second 100 days in office saying:

“Finally, I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful, I will be able to complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest.”

We are now in the 172nd day ever since his inauguration day on January 20th and before noon there was already stuff to talk about which seemed to be very significant.

First, as I have explained in the article "Barack Obama, the Antichrist?", if he is in fact the World Leader spoken of in Bible Prophecy, then it should be a matter of importance the fact that there was a meeting today between President Barack Obama and Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican; maybe to talk about what they will do on the 173rd day, Obama's day of rest, which like I pointed out before, happens to fall on a Sabbath.

I believe it is a big deal that the possible World Leader(The Antichrist's forerunner) met with the possible False prophet on what seems to be such an important date, not only because of what Obama said but because what he said fits with Bible Prophecy.

Pope Benedict could be the last Pope, making him the False Prophet, or at least the one before the real False Prophet called in the prophecy of St Malachy "Petrus the Roman". Some claim that the last Pope in St Malachy's prophecy, Peter the Roman, was an addition made to the original prophecy, so if this is the case, then Pope Benedict would be the last pope on the list, either way the Office of Pope is the office of the False Prophet without a doubt.

There is much which these two men could be talking about and I am not here to speculate so I won't, but it is all falling into place very fast and accurate, just this week, Pope Benedict issued a major document calling for "a New World financial Order", meaning calling for the one currency of the New World Order.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Also today, Obama has pledged to step-up efforts for Middle East peace through a two-state solution, which the Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu is now agreeing with, Benedict made a similar appeal during a trip in May to Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian territories. He issued the Vatican's strongest call ever for a Palestinian state.

This is yet another prophecy to be fulfilled any time soon as we can see, and Obama is planning to have a lot to do with it as we would expect, he pledged to continue working with all parties "to see that they fulfill their obligations and responsibilities," the statement said. I'd like to point out from Obama's words and what is written in the Scripture in Daniel 9:27, which seems to me very significant, that Obama basically said he will make sure that these countries in war go through with the deal; like they are supposed to do as he says, to me that is what "confirming" means.

This peace treaty between Israel and Palestine does not mean "World Peace", though it could definitely be the covenant which the World Leader is said to confirm for 7 years, the last 7 Years of Humanity as we know it, as I have said before, the Bible doesn't actually talk about the world being in peace, but says "when they say peace and safety, sudden destruction shall come". The world could actually engage in the Third World War at any moment, making all "rumours of wars" which we've heard for a while and are also part of prophecy, finally become "The War". Russia seems to be very much ready to fight as well as North Korea, it only needs one country to take the first step and the end will come like pieces of domino.

Read *Update* here...

These are The End Times

17 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Obama – July 10th 2009”

1. SIRIUS November 7, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Hi again Keale, Yahushua saved you, I am just helping remind you lol, I am glad to have helped you and make aware of it so that you don’t fall for it, for sadly many will, it will be presented to the world as the next best thing in all ways.

We must be wise about how we approach our loved ones, as Scriptures says in Luke 4:24, … “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.” so it is hard for our family member to listen to us, just make sure you have your basis for what you say for whenever they ask you, tell them when Yahueh gives you an opportunity, as things begin unfolding they will start believing, just don’t keep quiet, expose evil.

2. keale November 2, 2011 at 3:00 pm

id like to say thank you u really saved me if it werent for you sirus i probally would have went down the wrong path and ended upaccepting the mark of beast but now i know i just want to say whats the best thing we can do i just dont want to sit around while all this happens none of my friends or family beleives me and i feel it will be to late to warn everyone

3. SIRIUS September 30, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Hi Flameon, it is one of the last steps towards a one world currency for sure.

4. SIRIUS September 30, 2011 at 11:39 am

Hey Ant, thanks for the comment, yeah I have made that comparison before in a couple articles regarding Obama, check ‘em out.

Barack Obama: The Antichrist? - Barack Obama: The First BeastBarack Obama’s Identity

5. flameon September 5, 2011 at 2:12 pm

do u thynk the new debt bill thatz bringin down stock markets and economiies worldwide will be the reason for one currency

6. Ant August 21, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Yo SIRIUS,
    First of all thanks for all you do with all this I share almost all the same “conspiracy”/end time thoughts. However, I have learned and researched that islam’s 12th imam and christianity’s antichrist could very likely be the same person. If you go look up the comparison they are scary similar. Also, Amedinejhad (sp*), leader of Iran, feels 100% that it is his destiny to bring forth islam’s 12th imam. And he plans to do so before his time is up in office. He claims to have met with the 12th imam and introduced him to other high ranking officials. They believe that their 12th imam will come in a time of havoc and destruction and it is Amedinejhad’s duty to bring forth that destruction. So look for stuff to go down in the middle east very soon. The tension is already extremely heated over there.

7. SIRIUS August 3, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Thanks for your comment Gogga, indeed the Revolution that is needed is one of peace, and not the one being promoted by most, Love is the only answer, and as you know Yahweh is Love. Blessings!

8. Gogga August 3, 2011 at 7:38 am

Hi again Sirius

I believe South Africa might also be a possible start for the third world was. We are on the brink of a civil war here. The racial tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. There are so many citizens also that don’t want a part of this, but we are going to be caught up in the middle of it. There is the ANCYL leader who is stirring up the people with everything he says. He is not promoting God’s word. That only leaves me to think he has to be under some kind of brain wash. Any person in his right mind won’t go about causing up such a stirr. He is talking about the coming Revolution, he is secretly building armies – reprogramming youths to fight towards this “Revolution” he is talking about. Threatening escpecially white citizens, innnocent or not. This is scary, but I trust the Lord will save us from this. There was a prophecy from this man “Siener van Rensburg” claiming there will be genocide in South Africa. The more this youth leader carries on, the more we see this prophecy coming to light. I just thought I’d inform you of this as it must be part of the plans of the nwo.

9. SIRIUS February 21, 2011 at 1:08 pm

No doubt Mustafa, blessings to you!

10. Mustafa February 11, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Great article, awesome website! I’ve benefit a lot!!
    This $#!t need to be published don’t you think???

11. SIRIUS January 10, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Blessings Denny!

12. Denny January 2, 2011 at 2:11 am

Thank you for sharing this information. Righteousness is
    the ONLY answer. ONLY those who endure to the end shall be saved…
    777denny

13. SIRIUS October 24, 2010 at 4:56 am

Hey David thanks for your comment, the matter is that everything leads to Obama not being an American as most think, so you are right in part and I never said he is the Antichrist, but most likely the First Beast, which most christian doctrines teach that these are one and the same, but it is not so, also the prophecies are to be fulfilled in a spiritual way, so I don’t know how you don’t think the United Stated is in the Bible, didn’t Obama come as a Man of Peace, by wining the Nobel Peace Prize, how come you don’t think the US is part of those 10 countries and also there is still time for Obama to take down three kings and leave 7 not six, since the first beast is the eleventh little horn, which comes out from the ten, this ten regions of the world have been split for many years already, please read both articles Barack Obama: The Antichrist? and Barack Obama: The First Beast, I go a bit deeper into it..

14. david October 22, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Although I have enjoyed a lot of what you wrote here, I find it extremely difficult to see Obama, or any American for that matter, to be the Antichrist.
    First and foremost, the Antichrist will never be an American and will never rule over the United States. He will come in as a man of peace during a time of serious international upheaval, and reign over one of the 10 countries of the revised Roman empire. He will overthrow 3 other leaders and this will force the other 6 leaders to submit to him.
    It is also interesting to note that the US plays no major roles during the Great tribulation. Whether the US has become much less powerful during this period, or it’s no longer in existence, is not known. But we know that the influence of the US during this period is negligible at best.

15. Twitch September 5, 2010 at 12:07 am

Damn that shit is scary

16. grayson gray February 16, 2010 at 7:37 pm

i totally agree the are seven people who shall be in charge when the seven seals will be broke one will be a famous doctor who shall release disease and famine he shall have a green sword. the next is the red sword he shall control blood shed and war. the next the black sword the one who shall open the pit.the next would be the the leader who controls the whole economy. but there is one who is ruler to all of them he is death who rides on the white horse or limo to be up to date. if you want to know more go to a youtube and type in a pale horse