X

Freemasonry

in the Hip Hop Industry

I want to start with a good video for all those people who just read the title and automatically believe I'm just crazy. Then I will explain it a bit and maybe add some more info for those who even after watching the video believe it can all be misunderstood.

Baphomet

God of Freemasons

The creature that you can see in the beginning of the video is called Baphomet, another name for Lucifer, that is the "god" the masons started worshiping when they were still called "The Knights Templar", according to the book "Morals & Dogma" written by Albert Pike, co-founder of the KKK and pioneer of Freemasonry in the United States, the god of Freemasonry is Lucifer.

"Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls?

Albert Pike issued this statement on July 14, 1889 to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World:

"That which we must say to the crowd is: We worship a God, but it is the God one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees: The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine." -Albert Pike

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages. "

Before I continue let me get something out of the way about a statement made in a video I posted a couple days ago on June 21, where a very smart guy David Flynn made a wrong statement which is the only thing I disagree on from the entire video and is the reason why I didn't see it as big enough reason to not post the video. David said that Sirius was the star of the counterfeit Christ, for the simple fact that Sirius was the star to represent Horus the "messiah" of the Egyptians, who followed the sings in the star which where put there by YHWH (Pronounced Yahweh/Yahueh) Almighty in the first place.

Lucifer

Lucifer in Roman astronomy was the name given to the "morning star", the star we know by the other Roman name, Venus. The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, "bringer, or bearer, of light." So to make my point clear the "star" of the False Messiah (Anti-Christ) is Venus.

To get back to the video, here is a picture of the first President of the United States, who by the way was a Mason, in the same posture as Baphomet, the god of Masons and as we were able to see of Kanye West as well.

George Washington depicted as Baphomet

George Washington depicted as Baphomet

Seal of Solomon ("Star of David")

The "star of David" is mentioned in the video because it is not a good symbol, is a symbol of devil worshiping, put on the flag of Israel all thanks to the Rothchild Family; it is even said that there is a powerful demon who's foot print is the shape of such star, of which there is no proof that the great Key David ever wore one, unlike his son Solomon when turning his back on YHWH to worship other gods like moloch, the God the elite worships every year in Bohemian Grove.

Amos 5:26

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Blasphemy

The video plays a big song when it comes to Jay z telling the world what he is really into; a secret society.

Jay Z uses his name as a substitution of J C = Jesus Christ

He uses Hova to make it be Jay-Hova or Jehovah, what he might not know is that "Hova" as it is in the Strong's dictionary actually means destruction and mischief

H-1943.

hovah, ho-vaw';

another form for H-1942; ruin:--mischief.

The All Seeing Eye

Another obvious reason is the supposed Roc sign he does with his hands which has the shape of the pyramid on the one dollar bill and comes from Egyptian religion or mithology, with the eye on top of the Pyramid, the Eye of Horus who lost his right while getting revenge against Set for the dead of his father Osiris, of which he was supposed to be the reincarnation.

Zechariah 11:17

“ Woe to the worthless shepherd, Who leaves the flock! A sword shall be against his arm And against his right eye; His arm shall completely wither, And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”

The Masons believe to be builders of people nowadays, they claim to have started during the building of the Temple Solomon, they were involved in building Gothic churches with sacred geometry which they found hidden in the temple of Solomon.

2 Kings 22:5-6

5 And let them deliver it into the hand of those doing the work, who are the overseers in the house of YHWH; let them give it to those who are in the house of YHWH doing the work, to repair the damages of the house— 6 to carpenters and builders and masons—and to buy timber and hewn stone to repair the house.

Jay Z calls his label Roc-a-Fella obviously because of the Rockefeller Family one of the main ten banker families in the world, but also refers to it as the roc, when the actual Rock or Stone is Yahushúa.

Psalm 118:22

The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.

Acts 4:11

This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’

Matthew 21:42

Yahushúa said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was YHWH's doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?

Skull and Bones

Then there is Skull n' Bones the symbol being wore by everyone lately, the symbol all fashion people have in common or is it they have the same bosses in common?.

Skull n' Bones is another Secret Society based in Yale University from which some of it's members are George Bush Father and Son, John Kerry and some more.

Freemason Handshake

As Nas himself said it "it ain't hard to tell", they are part of this secret society. Next, you'll see the pictures of them doing the hand shakes of the first 3 degrees of the blue lodge, those who barely know a thing, on the first degree the thumb presses on the first knuckle, for second degree the thumb is placed in between the first and second knuckle and for the third degree on the second knuckle.

Masonic Handshake

Masonic Handshake

Pope Blair Freemason Handshake

Pope Blair Freemason Handshake

Obama Mason Handshake

Obama Mason Handshake

Jay Z and Kanye West Handshake

Jay Z and Kanye West Handshake

Jay Z and Nas Handshake

Jay Z and Nas Handshake

Nas calls himself God's son, keeping a constant in the label, and then we have Kaye West lifting the Name of the Almighty YHWH to falseness, by combining his name as kanYE-WEst on some of his publicity and then there's this:

Kanye West as Black Jesus

Kanye West as Black Jesus

I think the point is clear, so I hope you will all understand when I may talk of all these on my tracks.

Blessed.

*Read Update here...*

"Run This Town": Satanic Freemason Hit

167 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Freemasonry in Hip Hop”

1. medques May 24, 2014 at 6:46 am

May God help us!! We got nun that we all knows about tomorrow!! Lord forgive us, Lord help us!

2. Sara February 23, 2014 at 11:46 pm

I have friends who are high-up producers and studio players in the rap game and I have heard them discuss who is a mason and who isn’t. It’s every powerful, deeply connected producer and industry controller.

3. Precious September 2, 2013 at 11:10 am

I love the game

4. Tiffany August 30, 2013 at 9:43 pm

I agree with your article. Lets pray their corrupt influence doesn’t lead people into their plan of slavery in the new world order. I don’t know why so many people are being duped by this Masonic facade. Blacks peeps are buying into it, and don’t see the dream of Dr Luther being crushed. There is a new master, and no freedom in that. Jesus is even stirred to anger and jealousy because of the false gods being worshipped. The multitudes will be subjected to His wrath. It’s so sad!! I think that’s the reason why Kanye wrote New Slaves. He’s making a mockery of those who subscribe to his music or something. Life isn’t meant to be glamorous according to the Bible… It’s easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the gates of heaven. It seems the only way to achieve power and wealth in the world is by affiliation with the devil. The lie of the devil is so very deep because of greedy people who succumb to his will rather than the will of The Lord. Direct communion with Satan is what the elite experience. Preachers are no better who teach the “prosperity” and “name it and claim it” doctrines… And many of them are 33rd degree masons. This is all the doctrine of demons. We were warned, and we truly need to pray for those who are caught up in this hype. Our identity is found in Yeshua, our Messiah… Not some satanic fad.

5. Rocna Ation June 17, 2013 at 7:14 am

J refers to himself as the roc because of the bible reference. I am the Rock…

6. Warsame May 31, 2013 at 1:22 pm

I lost love and respect for hip hop. All the rapper that are hot that get spins. All worship the devil. They all sold their soul to the devil. Jay z being the biggest one of them. He is totally destroying the youth. He works and serves the devil. There is no more hope for hip hop. When the illuminati killed tupac hip hop died along with it. I recommend that no one buys any rap cd. And no youth buys into what this rappers are saying. It’s nothing but a brain wash. Thank you.

7. jessica mathew January 19, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Your right mr Sirius…illuminati, freemason etc are powerless. There are been decived cos all power belong to Jesus Christ. I pray for there repentence or hellfire await them cos d devil is out hunting soul to take with him to hell. Where is michael jackson today? Was he buried with his firm?? Was he buried with his riches??? Vanity upon vanity all things are vanity. D devil com only to steal (soul) kill and to destrol there soul in hell.

8. Koresh December 29, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Hi awahawkins, are you asking if photoshoping images of celebrities with you could be your calling in life? If that is so, then I am sure that is not your calling in life.

9. awa hawkins December 20, 2012 at 3:33 am

Please, there’s no doubt. Illuminati is real!!! Quote me anywhere. I’m “Awa Hawkins” and I’m still alive. I assure you. I for one have experienced It. If you browse my facebook profile (@awahawkins)on the lists of friends, likes and photos, just open to photos. You would see how I use to manupulate and mix images of myself with great superstars because they inspire me. By then I was still innocent about all these. You woun’t believe it. In the course of my photo edithing, They are four terrible things which usually happens to me. It is either Electricity would cease around my environment for days, or I would sleep and have frequent wet dreams or I would recieve massive thunder storms (without any rainfall) that would even destroy our electric transformer or I would have “Low-Voltage” electric supply in my house. But when I finished the photo edithing works, all these incidence stopped happening. WHY?? Is it because it is not my call in this earth?

10. SIRIUS November 28, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Hi TM, I know there Freemasons in almost all walks of life, however all in a ‘good’ job a high position most of the time, that doesn’t mean their ideals, beliefs or actions are respectable. Politicians are supposed to be respectable and decent, yet you know history, nowadays Politics is almost synonym of hypocrites. You said to have read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, if he has been taken out of context, please ‘interpret’, also what Manly P. Hall has said about Lucifer? Freemasonry is control by higher secret societies with darker goals than why they let the lower degree freemasons know.

Please explain to me what Albert Pike means in these quotes:

“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!” [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.
    [Albert Pike, "Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World" (July 14, 1889), as recorded by Abel Clarin de La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-maçonnerie Universelle (1894): 588.]

Or what Manly Palmer Hall means in these:

“The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare.”
    [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48]

I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed…{Invocant signs pact with his own blood} [Manly Palmer Hall, The Secret Teaching Of All Ages: 65.]

Yes it was a bunch of freemasons who ‘created’ the country, I have said it here, by orders from the Illuminati, reason why its independence was signed on 1776 a couples months after the Illuminati decided to put their plan in practice in May 1st, conceiving a New World Order, that they hope to give birth by the end of the year, as it was encrypted on the seal with the Pyramid and the number 1776 at the base supposedly for the independence and the eye of Lucifer being place at the top, where another date is located if you decode the seal, time when they plan to set Lucifer as god of the world.

11. Osiris Pacheco. November 27, 2012 at 9:19 pm

bad concept of the freemasonry you have. But well, what can we do ????