Is Eminem still Illuminati?

Is he out for good, afraid to speak out, or working as counter-intelligence?

I decided to write this article because I have received many emails and comments regarding Eminem, whether I think he is fighting the Illuminati as many want to believe, or if he is still part of their agenda. I have heard some of his latest material in which he seems to be going against something or someone, songs like "Not afraid" and "25 to Life", which have led many of his current and former fans to believe he is actually going against the Illuminati, as 2Pac and Pimp C did before being murdered, in which case if true, I think Eminem would be saying and doing a lot more than what he has said and done so far.

I understand that one factor that could make him not open his mouth as much, would be fear of death, yet the actual song causing people to wonder if he is against Illuminati is "Not afraid", so to me it makes no sense, since we are talking of a guy who became popular by not caring about anything, starting with his life and what others thought, only his message or ideas, no matter how wrong or twisted they can be. If nowadays it were true and he had decided to blast the Illuminati, why not call out names like he always has done, why not be clear with his fans about what the Music Industry really is, who is the one behind it and speak of the evil influence from other entertainers in the game who are working to create a New World Order. Instead I have come to believe that Eminem is simply being used by the Illuminati, as usual, making him a hero for those of his fans who are starting to wake up to the truth of what is going on in the world, so that they may fall again, by following him as a leader or listening to what he has to say, instead of those who are actually trying to open the eyes of the people. In other words, I think it could be that Eminem is being used as Counter-Intelligence, making those that are seeking the truth, follow one of them for that truth, reason why also he isn't speaking clearly, so that his fans still asleep, may remain in that state, while those awaking may think he is fighting for them, in this way getting the masses and the truth-seekers as well.

It seems like Eminem is trying to confuse people and gain as many fans as he can, winning some of those who know about Illuminati and are no longer supporting other entertainers like Jay Z. When it comes to the title of his album which led many to believe he started going against the Illuminati, it could mean "Recovery" from drugs and the consequences of many wrong decisions, for instance as believed by many, allowing for his best friend Proof to be his Blood Sacrifice, a death which was portrayed one year before in the video "Toy Soldiers", like they like to do, and which had an impact on Eminem, according to many of his Songs.

I must say, it would be great if he actually turns against them and uses his popularity to open the eyes of his millions of fans around the world, but I believe we still have a lot to see from him, to be able to say he is really going against the Illuminati, as I said above, he should be more outspoken about it if is true, just like he has been with everything else.

Symbolism in Album "Recovery"

There are some interesting pictures in his album "Recovery" which I would like to now bring to your attention. First let me point out a rather strange but spot on connection between the way the name of the album is written on the cover and the logo for the movie "REC".

Recovery Album Cover

The slogan for the Movie says "Trapped, No Mercy, No Scape, No One Gets Out Alive".

Coincidentally, on Eminem's album cover, the REC with the red circle, which could be making reference to being "Trapped" with "No Mercy" and "No Scape", is followed by the word "VERY".

Could he be saying that he is VERY "Trapped" with "No Scape"?

Pyramid and the Light

Though many may think this connection is farfetched, let me show you another picture on the album that seems to support this theory.

Back of the Album

In this image you can see Eminem clearly trapped in a glass box. Not only that, but also look at the way he seems to be pointing at something behind him with his thumb, that something being the pyramid behind him, with the lamp right at the top, which represents the light of Lucifer. This could be another way of saying it is the Pyramid what got him in the Glass box, interestingly enough, the pyramid is outside, yet the light of lucifer is in the box with him.

Pyramid and Lamp Close Up

All Seeing Eye

Inside the album, one can find another image which could indicate where Eminem stands, showing the All Seeing Eye of Lucifer, while at the same time kinda looking like he made a mistake.

All Seeing Eye

Eminem's Allegiance

Next check out a picture from the cover of the Billboard magazine where Eminem is doing a gesture commonly used by FreeMasons to show their allegiance.

Eminem on Billboard

Eminem's Acquaintances

Here's Eminem with Tyler, the creator of the Satanic group Odd Future, which I have discussed here on the site before.

Eminem on Billboard

This obviously is not a good sign, even if Eminem was trying to get out of the Illuminati and fight against them, he is still supporting Lucifer's music and puppets. I know that he doesn't necessarily will come to the Bible to find the answers right away, though he should, but if he has come to know what Lucifer is doing to this world, if he himself sold his soul to Satan as he has plainly claimed in many of his songs, then he must come to the understanding at some point that there is only one way out. Getting out of the "industry", yet still suport the so called god who supposedly bought his soul, is not the answer AT ALL.

Eminem's Illuminati Pendant

Lastly, I want to show you a symbol which Eminem was seen wearing during the past Grammys while accepting an award, honor which if I may say I don't think he would have received, if he was indeed going against the system.

Though MTV and many others have claimed it is the Alcoholic Anonymous symbol, this symbol was actually used way before AA, by Aleister Crowley, whom I have mentioned in many other articles. He was known as the "Wickedest Man" and "The Beast 666", he was the creator of the Fraternal Order "Argenteum Astrum" and used this occult symbol to identify it, the Masonic triangle within a circle, with the acronym A.A. inscribed below it, nowadays known worldwide as the Symbol for Alcoholics Anonymous. Aleister Crowley published a book in 1922 entitled "Diary of a Drug Fiend", book in which he presents a satanic program of recovery from drug addiction. Only the publication of the book "Diary of a Drug fiend" predates Alcoholics Anonymous by 17 years, and it so happens that there are many themes and phrases on the book which are used in “The Big Book” of Alcoholic Anonymous, sometimes in a similar way, sometimes identical.

The ideology of these doctrines is simply that free will is useless therefore you should hand it over to someone else.

Is Eminem with or against the Illuminati?

Like I have said before, the signs indicate to me that Eminem is still part of the Illuminati but in a different way. I recognize there may be certain signs that he has realized how deep into it he is, and does not know what to do, whether honest or fake we'll have to wait and see, but if it is real, if it is fear of Death what is keeping him from speaking out clearly, all he has to do is come to repentance of his actions and accept the Messiah Yahushua as Savior, who paid for all his sins already, so that he understands he should fear no man, not even a so called god, but only YHWH ALmighty.

Luke 12:5-7
5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before YHWH. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

328 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Is Eminem Still in the Illuminati?”

1. Melissa Mora March 5, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Hi “hateallyouwant”. It is mentioned all over in the Scriptures when it comes to end times prophecy, just not with the name they themselves use. Is The Beast of the book of Daniel and the book of The Revelation among many other instances. Regards.

2. Melissa Mora March 5, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Hello Samuel. There are many songs, but just to mention a couple “Say good-bye Hollywood” and “My darling”. We hope it helps. Blessings.

3. Melissa Mora March 4, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Hi Amanbanwait. Here you can find more information about what Illuminati is.

4. Melissa Mora March 3, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Hello Lycanthrope. The Messiah Yahushua died for our sins, He’s willing to forgive all those that sincerely repent and belive He is Yahweh´s Son, since He already bought our souls from Satan and saved us from hell, one must only repent, belive and confess His Name as Savior, He has the power and authority to break any pact with the devil. Blessings.

5. greenlightmic March 2, 2015 at 8:32 pm

What about shady 2.0 boys song him and his artists all mention a lot about the illuminati

6. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 6:17 pm

We should set apart from idolatry and mind control and follow the only way to the Almighty YHWH and that is Yahushua. You are welcome Somdet. Blessings.

7. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 5:29 pm

YHWH bless you in the Name of our Savior Yahushua.

8. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Yes brother, it is happening. YHWH bless you in the name of Yahushua.

9. Melissa Mora February 23, 2015 at 2:29 pm

The only true version is the original, which is Hebrew. The KJV is just a translation which sadly replaced the real names and titles of the King of Kings for names and titles of Satan such as Lord which means Baal. Indeed the truth must be known, and Yahushua is the truth. Blessings.

10. TheRisingMyth February 18, 2015 at 9:46 am

Yeah, and promoting judaïsm… bunch of bullcrap.

11. Elizabeth February 6, 2015 at 12:16 pm

I love his songs and I admire him because everyone told him that he was never going to be famous. That he is never going to be what he is today, famous. Although he is strong and never gave up on his dream. When I found out about this illuminate stuff, I felt like crying. I truly hope he finds his way out of that and learns that God loves him. That he does not have to do anything to impress him and he does not have to kill for his love. I say this because at one point of my life this happened to me….and it happened when i was in fifth grade.

12. thulani mlotshwa February 3, 2015 at 8:58 am

Eminem why

13. Liam horrill January 10, 2015 at 8:23 pm

You are all a bunch of moronic fools. Is eminent part of a group using his musical influence to fight for/against an ancient order that doesn’t/no longer exists??? Do you realise how deluded you all sound? God can’t help anyone, for he doesn’t exist. If you place your faith in the real world, maybe you won’t sound so fucking idiotic :) oh, and Trevor, sounds like you have severe depression, go see a doctor who can give you medication for your illness. Place your faith in god and you will hurt yourself or others :)

14. Josh Godspower January 9, 2015 at 7:01 am

D Truth Shall Set You Free And Thats The Truth My Brothers Eminem You Need To Get Out Now And Fast Your Time Would Soon Be Up

15. gfgsdfgsdfg January 6, 2015 at 1:21 pm

The album “Relapse” can be subliminal for Replace. The quality and style really of rapping of his really degraded since that album shit.

16. samuel January 5, 2015 at 4:34 am

im a fan of eminem,and is like most of my friends tell me his a illuminaty but i always argue whith them that is never true ,but this article has realy shown alot to believe that he is,…..but you said he has plainly said he has sold his soul for the in some his music,it really suprised me ….can u send me some of his music of that sort what he said in my email,i will be glad if you do so,thank you

17. Anmol Tamang December 23, 2014 at 1:11 am

Dear Eminem if you ever see this! We all are with you you know how much your fans love you? You should be proud, 97 million nearly 1 trillions fans are with you, you are the best ever, but think when people will hear all this shits about you! Common man we are with you …. Even if all of your 969999999 fans are against you don’t you worry your one fan! ME will always be with you! Try hard ….. :)

18. xolani December 15, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Eminem Will Leave Illuminate

19. xolani December 15, 2014 at 7:59 pm

thanks For The News

20. urgei December 10, 2014 at 11:28 am

You’re retarded lol

21. omar December 9, 2014 at 4:04 am

Eminem is a father with a family … if he speaks out he will be murdered and his daughter (he loves her very much) will be an orphan … so what he is trying to do is warn us about the illuminati without drawing too much attention to himself because if he does not only will he be killed … his daughter’s life will be hard too

22. Pyncheimi dragneel November 30, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Its kind of puzzling,i’ve been listening to eminem since 2006 and i did admit that he was with the illuminati…but in his track ‘fine lines’ he said these words,”cause i swear to christ there are nights,when i stay up at night and say a prayer twice just to make sure God hears cause this ice layer.” i really don’t understand this shit!!

23. Christopher Sears November 25, 2014 at 9:52 pm

If i may, There no “Is he still, Or is he out”
    In order for him to be IN the illuminati had to sell his soul. Sign his name in blood and take the Oath of the Brotherhood. He is in for life. No way out. However, Marshall Mathers did indeed fight against the Brotherhood And the government politically. And the Illuminati Brotherhood, Retaliated in many different ways. And he has never acted out since…

24. Daswagger November 18, 2014 at 6:56 am

Eminem I hope you see this if you are still in the industry and your scared of death so you don’t want to come clean its a REALY bad idea because every one dies what are you gonna say to god when he sais why were you still apart of the illuminati what are you gonna say I didn’t want to I didn’t want to die because I don’t want to worship you and go to heaven you COME CLEAN FEAR GOD FEAR ALLAH IF YOU WANNA BE MUSLIM FEAR JESUS IF YOU WANT TO BECOME CHIRISTIAN because if you die for that reason you will enter the gates of heaven and you will no longer be traped you will have peace freedom all the things you ever wanted all the stuff you have now is junk when you go to heaven because you will have anything you have ever wanted but better in heaven hope you choose the right path bro :)

25. elisha November 15, 2014 at 9:15 am

If truly he has realize his greatest mistakes by selling his soul to the devil and want to turn back as he claimed to, let him disclose other messengers of the devil by declaring their names and the role the play in the industry.

26. N Turner November 11, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I don’t know about this Illuminati stuff, but “Not Afraid” sounds very much like it is influenced by Satan’s future perspective while being bound in a pit for 1000 years and preparing himself and encouraging all of humanity who will follow him to war against God.

Isaiah 14:12 (KJV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Rev. 20: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

27. Goitseone Folly November 11, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Eminem he is man, He is Not Afraid…