X

Is Eminem still Illuminati?

Is he out for good, afraid to speak out, or working as counter-intelligence?

I decided to write this article because I have received many emails and comments regarding Eminem, whether I think he is fighting the Illuminati as many want to believe, or if he is still part of their agenda. I have heard some of his latest material in which he seems to be going against something or someone, songs like "Not afraid" and "25 to Life", which have led many of his current and former fans to believe he is actually going against the Illuminati, as 2Pac and Pimp C did before being murdered, in which case if true, I think Eminem would be saying and doing a lot more than what he has said and done so far.

I understand that one factor that could make him not open his mouth as much, would be fear of death, yet the actual song causing people to wonder if he is against Illuminati is "Not afraid", so to me it makes no sense, since we are talking of a guy who became popular by not caring about anything, starting with his life and what others thought, only his message or ideas, no matter how wrong or twisted they can be. If nowadays it were true and he had decided to blast the Illuminati, why not call out names like he always has done, why not be clear with his fans about what the Music Industry really is, who is the one behind it and speak of the evil influence from other entertainers in the game who are working to create a New World Order. Instead I have come to believe that Eminem is simply being used by the Illuminati, as usual, making him a hero for those of his fans who are starting to wake up to the truth of what is going on in the world, so that they may fall again, by following him as a leader or listening to what he has to say, instead of those who are actually trying to open the eyes of the people. In other words, I think it could be that Eminem is being used as Counter-Intelligence, making those that are seeking the truth, follow one of them for that truth, reason why also he isn't speaking clearly, so that his fans still asleep, may remain in that state, while those awaking may think he is fighting for them, in this way getting the masses and the truth-seekers as well.

It seems like Eminem is trying to confuse people and gain as many fans as he can, winning some of those who know about Illuminati and are no longer supporting other entertainers like Jay Z. When it comes to the title of his album which led many to believe he started going against the Illuminati, it could mean "Recovery" from drugs and the consequences of many wrong decisions, for instance as believed by many, allowing for his best friend Proof to be his Blood Sacrifice, a death which was portrayed one year before in the video "Toy Soldiers", like they like to do, and which had an impact on Eminem, according to many of his Songs.

I must say, it would be great if he actually turns against them and uses his popularity to open the eyes of his millions of fans around the world, but I believe we still have a lot to see from him, to be able to say he is really going against the Illuminati, as I said above, he should be more outspoken about it if is true, just like he has been with everything else.

Symbolism in Album "Recovery"

There are some interesting pictures in his album "Recovery" which I would like to now bring to your attention. First let me point out a rather strange but spot on connection between the way the name of the album is written on the cover and the logo for the movie "REC".

Recovery Album Cover

The slogan for the Movie says "Trapped, No Mercy, No Scape, No One Gets Out Alive".

Movie

Coincidentally, on Eminem's album cover, the REC with the red circle, which could be making reference to being "Trapped" with "No Mercy" and "No Scape", is followed by the word "VERY".

Could he be saying that he is VERY "Trapped" with "No Scape"?

Pyramid and the Light

Though many may think this connection is farfetched, let me show you another picture on the album that seems to support this theory.

Back of the Album

In this image you can see Eminem clearly trapped in a glass box. Not only that, but also look at the way he seems to be pointing at something behind him with his thumb, that something being the pyramid behind him, with the lamp right at the top, which represents the light of Lucifer. This could be another way of saying it is the Pyramid what got him in the Glass box, interestingly enough, the pyramid is outside, yet the light of lucifer is in the box with him.

Pyramid and Lamp Close Up

All Seeing Eye

Inside the album, one can find another image which could indicate where Eminem stands, showing the All Seeing Eye of Lucifer, while at the same time kinda looking like he made a mistake.

All Seeing Eye

Eminem's Allegiance

Next check out a picture from the cover of the Billboard magazine where Eminem is doing a gesture commonly used by FreeMasons to show their allegiance.

Eminem on Billboard

Eminem's Acquaintances

Here's Eminem with Tyler, the creator of the Satanic group Odd Future, which I have discussed here on the site before.

Eminem on Billboard

This obviously is not a good sign, even if Eminem was trying to get out of the Illuminati and fight against them, he is still supporting Lucifer's music and puppets. I know that he doesn't necessarily will come to the Bible to find the answers right away, though he should, but if he has come to know what Lucifer is doing to this world, if he himself sold his soul to Satan as he has plainly claimed in many of his songs, then he must come to the understanding at some point that there is only one way out. Getting out of the "industry", yet still suport the so called god who supposedly bought his soul, is not the answer AT ALL.

Eminem's Illuminati Pendant

Lastly, I want to show you a symbol which Eminem was seen wearing during the past Grammys while accepting an award, honor which if I may say I don't think he would have received, if he was indeed going against the system.

Though MTV and many others have claimed it is the Alcoholic Anonymous symbol, this symbol was actually used way before AA, by Aleister Crowley, whom I have mentioned in many other articles. He was known as the "Wickedest Man" and "The Beast 666", he was the creator of the Fraternal Order "Argenteum Astrum" and used this occult symbol to identify it, the Masonic triangle within a circle, with the acronym A.A. inscribed below it, nowadays known worldwide as the Symbol for Alcoholics Anonymous. Aleister Crowley published a book in 1922 entitled "Diary of a Drug Fiend", book in which he presents a satanic program of recovery from drug addiction. Only the publication of the book "Diary of a Drug fiend" predates Alcoholics Anonymous by 17 years, and it so happens that there are many themes and phrases on the book which are used in “The Big Book” of Alcoholic Anonymous, sometimes in a similar way, sometimes identical.

The ideology of these doctrines is simply that free will is useless therefore you should hand it over to someone else.

Is Eminem with or against the Illuminati?

Like I have said before, the signs indicate to me that Eminem is still part of the Illuminati but in a different way. I recognize there may be certain signs that he has realized how deep into it he is, and does not know what to do, whether honest or fake we'll have to wait and see, but if it is real, if it is fear of Death what is keeping him from speaking out clearly, all he has to do is come to repentance of his actions and accept the Messiah Yahushua as Savior, who paid for all his sins already, so that he understands he should fear no man, not even a so called god, but only YHWH ALmighty.

Luke 12:5-7
5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before YHWH. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

297 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Is Eminem Still in the Illuminati?”

1. Melissa Mora March 3, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Hello Lycanthrope. The Messiah Yahushua died for our sins, He’s willing to forgive all those that sincerely repent and belive He is Yahweh´s Son, since He already bought our souls from Satan and saved us from hell, one must only repent, belive and confess His Name as Savior, He has the power and authority to break any pact with the devil. Blessings.

2. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 6:17 pm

We should set apart from idolatry and mind control and follow the only way to the Almighty YHWH and that is Yahushua. You are welcome Somdet. Blessings.

3. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 5:29 pm

YHWH bless you in the Name of our Savior Yahushua.

4. Melissa Mora February 26, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Yes brother, it is happening. YHWH bless you in the name of Yahushua.

5. Melissa Mora February 23, 2015 at 2:29 pm

The only true version is the original, which is Hebrew. The KJV is just a translation which sadly replaced the real names and titles of the King of Kings for names and titles of Satan such as Lord which means Baal. Indeed the truth must be known, and Yahushua is the truth. Blessings.

6. youngxaw September 14, 2014 at 7:13 am

i know you guys don’t believe it and i too don’t believe the shit, but what i know for sure is that Eminem wants to get out, that’s why he is trying to let us know that the light of lucifer got him realy hard, but they kept saying his ‘not afraid’ is to get away from drugs and violence but i don’t see no damn gun in his hands and moreover the lines are referin to ‘him’ not it, this means he ain’t refering to an attribute or habit but a man and can that be lucifer himself…?…no offence

7. LA September 1, 2014 at 5:12 am

EMINEM DONT BE AFRAID TAKE A STEP I KNOW U CAN WIN

8. Onyeji victor August 31, 2014 at 5:02 am

Dont have much to say but all i know is dat anyone dat wholo knows wot is right should do it and also the gate of heaven and earth is open,one should know which one to follow

9. Kachi green August 9, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Wat ah fck…shit, seems lik m confuse and shits abt eminem, his my fckin inspirational lyricist..cnt afford seein him amidst dah fckin illuminatti…fck, v got a wrd for him..if his realy in d cult, let him fcking get d fck out of d fckin illuminatti cult…..b real, wrd!

10. simons August 4, 2014 at 3:34 am

You realized that if its real this would be taken down and really satin god freemasons im confused as fuck now

11. Sgt Prepper August 2, 2014 at 7:27 am

I grew up in Racine, WI, a city much like Detroit, so I can imagine what kind of savagery Eminem was surrounded by. Sadly our entire nation is turning into one big Detroit under Kenyan-born gay Moslem BHO the Antichrist. This was indeed all set-up by the Illuminati through Freemasons, Planned Parenthood, Skull&Bones, etc. The United States of America is destined to be the Information Technologies headquarters of the New World Order. I hate Big Brother Obama.

12. Paul Ngigs August 1, 2014 at 5:58 am

for the lord died for our sins he’s willing to forgive all those that sincerely repent.

13. Dustin July 30, 2014 at 10:41 am

I’m completely stopped at this point what about his opinion on this what about his side to all of this if you actually got to ask him face to face about all of this would he be truthfull and how do we really no until we can ask him and get a truthfull answer

14. mahituna July 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm

the illuminati are trying to invade your house, the only thing that works is tinfoil on the windows and of course keep sniffing that glue ya looney tunes

15. Godwin Emmanuel July 22, 2014 at 3:01 am

Christ Jesus is waiting as many of them that come to repent and confess and turn away from their sins.

16. Trevor Mailliard July 20, 2014 at 4:09 am

Brothers and Sisters under God believe what I tell you. Ive been in the illumanatti mindset. There is only one way out. To repent, to egnowledge that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, And surrender your life to God completely. Ever Since Ive been saved and my eyes have been opened as far as revealing the truth about the evil I truly was à slave too. Ive been studying demonology and of all the bad guys out there I’d like to expose the kind that really brings people down. It’s called the spirit of loneliness. This guy is like à little puffball with à sad face who sits behind your heart and whispers No ones ever gonna love me no ones ever gonna understand me Im all alone in the Universe God doesnt exsist or God doesnt care about me and it trains your mind to repeat that cycle and eat at you. This spirit leads people the most to suicide rape murder and the test fall into place as far as ruining lives and convincing people that God either doesnt care or that God doesnt exsist. And Its à big fat ugly mind twisting evil and horrible lie Because God never said to any one Your all alone, Im not here for you, I’m not gonna come through for you, and so on and so forth God never said any of those things to anyone! God is an all loving, all knowing, all understanding God who can do anything! We all have our purpose in this world and that includes Marshal Mathis. What I mean to say is God is bigger than the illumanatti he can deliver anyone from evil And if Marshal is still alive than his part in God’s novel isn’t over. I pray for Marshal Mathis and I pray that you all do the same, in Jesus name, Amen.

17. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Thank you Saint, Blessings!

18. Viviana Barrantes July 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Yes, if they truly repent and confess the name of Yahushua our savior, can be forgiven. Mark 3:28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;”

19. Lars July 16, 2014 at 11:06 am

to be honest i never thought eminem was in the illuminati thats just something he would never do also most of these reasons are just bullshit

20. hayden w July 14, 2014 at 11:37 am

I think if this is true then he would of been taken out before for music such as mosh- white America- I feel that he should be himself and not change to follow orders he was a legend to me growing up but has seemed to have just become a sell out I love this guy and have done for the last 15 /20 years but he is not the legend I grew up listening too I think that he should go back to his old shit be true to him self and not be a sell out its like he is a clone and has been washed and programmed to be somebody else

21. Steve Bolin July 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I smell pussy! It’s that you Em,? I have been hard for you since the beginning. You put your life in this! There’s nothing spookier! Grow a pair and do your thing bud. We got you and your worth more than sparrows.

22. priska July 11, 2014 at 12:22 pm

there is notyn wrong wth being creative but truely speakin eminem us gifted most in rappin evn though his songs lead me to a spooky trap bt criusly guys he is sufferin though u should help him not to laugh at him pepow b crius i suppirt u eminem love u <3<3<3

23. priska July 11, 2014 at 12:17 pm

i think we shud all dypport him evn though we knw his story evrbody knws its not onky eminem who is in illuminate hate me if u can bt ne tellin da true we r all livin in da world of lies so support eminem like i do b

24. Prince July 7, 2014 at 2:05 am

Hello guys, I guest you guys should listen to Fuck illuminati by Eminem, Eminem has truely made a decision and proudly did it subliminally, He have left illuminatic for good, because he have seen the way global leaders and people there are manipulating the world just for their own benefit, I’m one of Eminem’s fan…… I am Lil Emrys by name

25. abel July 6, 2014 at 8:05 pm

i don’t give a f4k!what ever he is…. ..but to tell u z truz i want him to get clean if he loves his fans.

26. Z June 22, 2014 at 1:48 am

In the last paragraphs of the article you write, “…then [eminem] must come to the understanding at some point that there is only one way out. Getting out of the “industry”, yet still suport the so called god who supposedly bought his soul, is not the answer AT ALL”. This implying that eminem in is control of this actions, yet is too scared (of death) to leave the occult. However, if he is a victim of MK Ultra mind control then we know that he is absolutely not in control of his mind and actions. That is what mind control is- someone else is controlling your mind. I would argue that eminem could not break free even if he wanted to. At least not on his own.

Good article. Thanks.

27. themarterzman June 18, 2014 at 4:11 pm

The Illuminati. DOESN’T know. Any. Better its Not. A real. PERSON

28. DANIEL June 14, 2014 at 7:39 pm

are you 100% true that any person after selling their soul to the devil can REALLY repent to God and still forgiven.please help

29. Lynn234 June 4, 2014 at 8:26 pm

I really love eminem and I hope he ends it because he really is an inspiration and he is an awesome person.

30. Jared May 30, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Eminem is a Christian

31. Eminem not llluminati May 28, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Eminem is out from the lllluminati fuck the lllluminati they just sold they sold to the divel they think his will halp them you are so wrong pepeol the divel laugh on you and why Eminem come up against the lllumanati because he know the true and ask god to show all tne pepeol tne true way and don’t let tnem sold they souls cuse all this is bullshit and why 2pac dead becuase he know tne true just like Eminem but tney kill him and i think Emibem just afraid from death cuse if talk so much about tne llluminati and tney lairs tney will killl him

32. Abbakar May 23, 2014 at 2:40 pm

It doesn’t matter either eminem is part of illuminatti or he armed himself for fighting against them, i elected to remain among his pans ever…

33. young wayne endu slimshady May 22, 2014 at 10:32 am

haha you bitches r just twisting shits!! eminem ain’t pointin at no lamp. and there is no such thing as illunati…thats just bulshit the media has created …mayn donget confused

34. JOHN May 11, 2014 at 3:18 am

Eminem is dead against them. I’m from Zambia and I hated eminem. But I started listening to his songs. He is 1 of the few who r trying there best to break away.

35. sinahsmith April 22, 2014 at 9:17 am

if he wants to live them nw let him stand firm n oppose them

36. sinahsmith April 22, 2014 at 9:09 am

we shall teach our fellows about the danger in joing the illuminat

37. Manificent fikx April 17, 2014 at 6:50 pm

If i must say wha.t i have observed from eminems songs,he is realy out o illuminati becuase of some few things he mentioned.he made mention that hiv/aids was brought in to the world by the illuminati,and also at the intro of the song where he said that,only God can judge him.we can still recall that 2pac once say that in a song tittled”only God can judge me”which signifies that he was no more interest in the game,and he was killed,but i strongly bilieve that eminem is out because nothing happened to him,which shows that he is been protected by God., eminem is out,and he need more support to bring this dirty tribks to an end

38. Muneeb Van Niekerk April 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I think eminem is with the ILLUMINATI cause if he isn’t the ILLUMINATI would kill like Proof,Micheal jackson ,2pac

39. Jack de la Peña April 9, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I hope EMINEM can get out of the society. Its hard but God will help him if he just ask for God’s help. I’m a big slim shady fan. I want him to live longer, his music inspires me a lot.

40. Jonthan March 28, 2014 at 8:36 am

I think u r right . But eminem should believe in the savior and not afraid of death but the illuminati are too strong and they rule the world somehow .. But God all mighty can defend him .. And i dont understand why do he says bad words .. If he said **** world the world won’t be **** (sry for this example ..)

41. franklin March 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Idont know much but if u alookng eminen fame it has drop that shows he geting out.

42. fia February 19, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Simple minded

43. Lisa Kuka February 16, 2014 at 12:07 am

Omgee I just want him to not be in it, like I look up yo him so much and yeah I’m just really confused :L didn’t tila tequila tell many of us about illuminati and all that..why cant he? Or at least let his fans know that he isn’t apart of that anymore cause he’s got like millions of fans so many of them will be on his side!

44. athenkosi January 31, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I hate the group called *illuminati*

45. Athi January 31, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Eminem is using us , we think that Eminem is fighting illuminate but he wants fans * I hate the group members of illuminati* god will make a plan ! All of you u r going DOWN

46. Jaelin January 27, 2014 at 8:39 pm

This is freaking stupid….. Why day he is in the illuminati all you people do is try and make people look bad… Jay-Z has a song called lucifer on the black album and just because of that people think he is a devil worshiper…